• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Great Indian Festival - eligible cards - SBI

RM95

TF Select
Hi,
Can someone tell me which SBI credit cards are eligible for 10% discount during Amazon Great Indian Sale?
Looking for cards which can be used during the sale and provide decent offers throughout the year as well.

Is there a cibil hot for secondary card?
Is it life time free?
Is it generated instantly?
Since it is pre-approved and it's a secondary cc I got it instantly, waiting for physical card.

As you know apart from Unnati FD based CC (looks like discontinued now not sure ) all are chargeable cc in sbi until or unless some how you get LTF.

I guess, Cibil will definitely hit once whenever a card is provided even if it is pre-approved. I will update once I get the new cibil report here.

I heard that add-on cards are not chargeable but I am new to that add-on card concept, since in tf community suggested to go with secondary card I have gone through it.

If you use referral code while applying via sbi sprint portal you can get Rs500 on top of anything, may be that way you could recover some amount ☺️

Since it is pre-approved and it's a secondary cc I got it instantly, waiting for physical card.

As you know apart from Unnati FD based CC (looks like discontinued now not sure ) all are chargeable cc in sbi until or unless some how you get LTF.

I guess, Cibil will definitely hit once whenever a card is provided even if it is pre-approved. I will update once I get the new cibil report here.

I heard that add-on cards are not chargeable but I am new to that add-on card concept, since in tf community suggested to go with secondary card I have gone through it.

If you use referral code while applying via sbi sprint portal you can get Rs500 on top of anything, may be that way you could recover some amount ☺️
Where did you get secondary CC from? Can’t see it in SBI Card app.

Has anyone managed to get discount with SBI Cashback card? I am trying to get a product of value >50K. However, during the checkout process it is not giving me any discount with SBI cashback card.

Has anyone managed to get discount with SBI Cashback card? I am trying to get a product of value >50K. However, during the checkout process it is not giving me any discount with SBI cashback card.
cb card not eligible for offer but for 5% discount …
whats your product’s category ?

Back