• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Bill Payment Issue

kushhh

TF Ace
From the past 24 hours , whenever I am trying to pay any Bill Payment from Amazon Pay using any payment methods, the transaction is getting declined and payment is refunded and I get a email after that( everytime after my payment gets declined); Screenshot_20240406-093210.png

I have connected with Social media team , call team , chat team .... They don't know anything about that , and assuming and giving random reasons.

What should I do , I have my Insurance Premium due date in few days , and I have added gift vouchers too , to pay

As mentioned in the mail, I have updated my password several times as well as added 2 step Verification.

Solution
Yea , I did not get any personalised email
Okay..
First ,calm down a bit and don’t do anything else.
Your money is not going anywhere..

According to Amazon systems your account was compromised

If you do more trial and errors, it will make it more difficult and Amazon systems do more blocking.
You may ask why? , because that’s what hackers do, try different things to get access to your account and you are replicating the same …

So stop accessing your account right now and call the customer care number provided in that email..
What you need to do is:

Take each and every step that was mentioned in the email and perform it in that order.
If you are stuck at any step call them and tell them that you had a difficulty in...

kushhh

TF Ace
I tried few minutes ago , after talking to Amazon chat support.... And it again went to pending state, but surprisingly this time , I received a call from (+44) number , and they asked if I was the one doing the payment, and I confirmed it .
The payment was successful