• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Bill Payment Issue

kushhh

TF Ace
From the past 24 hours , whenever I am trying to pay any Bill Payment from Amazon Pay using any payment methods, the transaction is getting declined and payment is refunded and I get a email after that( everytime after my payment gets declined); Screenshot_20240406-093210.png

I have connected with Social media team , call team , chat team .... They don't know anything about that , and assuming and giving random reasons.

What should I do , I have my Insurance Premium due date in few days , and I have added gift vouchers too , to pay

As mentioned in the mail, I have updated my password several times as well as added 2 step Verification.

Solution
Yea , I did not get any personalised email
Okay..
First ,calm down a bit and don’t do anything else.
Your money is not going anywhere..

According to Amazon systems your account was compromised

If you do more trial and errors, it will make it more difficult and Amazon systems do more blocking.
You may ask why? , because that’s what hackers do, try different things to get access to your account and you are replicating the same …

So stop accessing your account right now and call the customer care number provided in that email..
What you need to do is:

Take each and every step that was mentioned in the email and perform it in that order.
If you are stuck at any step call them and tell them that you had a difficulty in...

kushhh

TF Ace
Did you login your amazon account from multiple device ?

or did you share amazon prime benefit to others like friends and family ?
That account was logged in 2 devices only , both of which connected to same WiFi ( same IP ) . Now it is logged in only one device

No I didn't share my Amazon prime to other, infact I used only address

kushhh

TF Ace
Once try to login Amazon into the Chrome incognito tab and pay
Another issue , when I do that .
After selecting apay balance as payment method , it says to enter OTP to confirm, but on clicking send OTP , it says this ... And after entering email id and password and verifying 2FA code ... It again shows the option to Send OTP .. and the loop continues

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406-103114.png
    Screenshot_20240406-103114.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240406-103103.png
    Screenshot_20240406-103103.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 7

kushhh

TF Ace
Have you done everything that was mentioned on the above email??
I mean everything single thing..
One thing - in the email it says that I will receive a personalised email from them , thru which I will have to change password, but when I change password, it asks me to enter OTP sent to email and mobile number

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One thing - in the email it says that I will receive a personalised email from them , thru which I will have to change password, but when I change password, it asks me to enter OTP sent to email and mobile number
So, you never got a personalised email?? Right??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay..

If you do more trial and errors, it will make it more difficult and Amazon systems do more blocking.
You may ask why? , because that’s what hackers do, try different things to get access to your account and you are replicating the same …

So stop accessing your account right now and call the customer care number provided in that email..
What you need to do is:

Take each and every step that was mentioned in the email and perform it in that order.
If you are stuck at any step call them and tell them that you had a difficulty in performing steps as mentioned in the email..

The first level executives can’t help with this and ask them to connect to their floor manager / team leader and explain to them to connect you to the respective technical person..

And update here

All the best

Last edited:
Solution

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay..

What you need to do is:

If you are stuck at any step call them and tell them that you had a difficulty in performing steps as mentioned in the email..

The first level executives can’t help with this and ask them to connect to their floor manager / team leader and explain to them to connect you to the respective technical person..

And update here

All the best
Any update ?

pinki

TF Ace
Okay..

What you need to do is:

And update here

All the best
After all this ,
U can mail bezos🙂