• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved Amazon pay credit card suspended

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.
Nope I have been using it for like 7 years had cashbacks more than 25k per month never happened this was just the first time it was done

Hey ram, more than 21 lakh🙄,

it was good, suspended, otherwise they could have issued notices in case of unauthorised business activity and rule violation, and if they had asked for all deta, then he would not have been able to justify

but i couldn't find anyone who could help in this post 🤷🏼‍♂️
Were these business spends ? If so and are against the MITC, then even if you take it to RBI the Bank is well within its rights to stop you.

If these were personal spends, then write to the bank and make the PNO as well with all receipts and justifications so that atleast you have a record of what happened.

Were these business spends ? If so and are against the MITC, then even if you take it to RBI the Bank is well within its rights to stop you.

If these were personal spends, then write to the bank and make the PNO as well with all receipts and justifications so that atleast you have a record of what happened.
Done icici doesn't respond though banking ombudsman closed the case I have photos receipts and everything that these are all still in use and in my possession

bhai reply dee raha hu bas cmnts padhne k liye..bohut mazedaar post hai ye

but i couldn't find anyone who could help in this post 🤷🏼‍♂️
One thing can possible.

Wait for few months.

After that email and DM ICICI on X regarding your issue. Tell them your are not aware regarding this and would not repeat again in future. Rewind your good point relationship in past with ICICI and request them you want to apply this card.

Repeatedly send email to them till they agree with your request.

Back