• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Gift Card where to buy them?

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have around 40k insurance bills to pay. I have SBI cashback card with a 1.93L limit... so I thought to pay the bill using amaozon pay gift card, but the catch is I cant seem to find a site where they allow credit cards for amazon gv. Sure there is SBI Yono but my card is getting blocked continuously. Amazon is only allowing me to purchase 10k and after that my card is not showing up on the payment page. Please guide me if there is a website apart from these that accept credit card for amaon gv

Can I buy Amazon gift card from Amazon app itself using SBI cashback card? Will I get 5% cashback? Don't want to use gyftr to avoid hassle of card getting block etc. Any other platforms where sbi cb card doesn't get blocked?

Can I buy Amazon gift card from Amazon app itself using SBI cashback card? Will I get 5% cashback? Don't want to use gyftr to avoid hassle of card getting block etc. Any other platforms where sbi cb card doesn't get blocked?
Amazon is best if you don't want hassle & 2% discount from Gyftr, also both gives 5% cb

Is there any capping on insurance payment using Amazon pay balance ? I have an insurance payment worth 20k to be made.

Is there any capping on insurance payment using Amazon pay balance ? I have an insurance payment worth 20k to be made.
Nope no issues, I recently paid 20k LIC insurance from Amazon Pay after adding 2 x 10k gift cards brought from sbi cashback CC(on amazon) and got 5% cashback.

Reactions: BMR
Back