• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iM23

TF Premier
I have 3 ICICI cards - Coral, HPCL Coral and Amazon Pay ICICI credit card with a shared limit. The thing is although the spending and payments get updated simultaneously on the Coral and HPCL Coral cards, that isn't the case with the Amazon Pay ICICI card. Recently I made a purchase through the APay card and the amount is close to my credit limit. So, obviously, I want to pay most of it to the card in advance i.e. before bill generation. But for convenience and to avail of an offer I have started making payments in parts to the HPCL Coral card.

Here's the thing, on one hand, the available credit limit is becoming more than the credit limit for Coral and HPCL Coral cards, on the other hand, the available credit limit and outstanding haven't even changed for the APay card.

So, my question is, when the bills are generated, will the outstanding in the Coral and HPCL Coral be negative and in the case of the APay card will that be the full amount I have spent? And is paying to the APay card the only solution here?

Last edited:

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
So, my question is, when the bills are generated, will the outstanding in the Coral and HPCL Coral be negative and in the case of the APay card will that be the full amount I have spent? And is paying to the APay card the only solution here?
Yes, Apay and coral are considered as 2 different cards with shared limit.

You have to pay separately for each card bills.

If you paid for a other card then contact to customer care, they would transfer your excess amount to Apay card

iM23

TF Premier
Yes, Apay and coral are considered as 2 different cards with shared limit.

You have to pay separately for each card bills.

If you paid for a other card then contact to customer care, they would transfer your excess amount to Apay card
Thank you for the info, I contacted ICICI and they confirmed it. 😁