• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay icici credit card keeps getting rejected

This is my third time facing rejection for Amazon pay icici! I am only trying because I use amazon frequently.
I have ONECARD, idfc first millennia and Sbi Simplyclick.
After mailing the costumer care got this reply but I am not satisfied. What should I do? I don't want a secured card.
1000090035.webp

ICICI Bank ka koi aur Card lelo like Platinum with is LTF, then use that in Amazon, you will get the apply option and card be instantly approved, with merged limit.

This is my third time facing rejection for Amazon pay icici! I am only trying because I use amazon frequently.
I have ONECARD, idfc first millennia and Sbi Simplyclick.
After mailing the costumer care got this reply but I am not satisfied. What should I do? I don't want a secured card.
View attachment 69323
If you have any Amazon account with active Amazon pay later and good repayment history of Amazon pay later minimum 2 years you use those account to apply Amazon icici credit and it's higher chances of getting approved without any documents and verification... Like i use my Amazon pay later services through my mom name and i have pay dues of pay later on- time after that i build my Amazon account is excellent after that i haven't any credit card for credit history so i apply for my mom Amazon account and its instantly approved with no verification and income documents that my first credit card i got .... Don't be sad if your application rejected no problem use another Amazon account of friends, family members or wife and re apply this card through your friends, family and wife account....most of one account will be able to your application approved

Don't Apply from Anyone's Account, As same account gets tagged for cashback of icici Amazon pay cc , Better to get any other cc from ICICI , if you are salaried easily you will get and then after apply for Amazon pay cc, 100% chances of approval

I am not employed but I got this card approved. My brother is Govt employee. But he was rejected twice. I suspect that they don't like govt guys. ( What you people think?)
I am in a gov. Job and I got the card approved last month with good limit, no income docs, only physical kyc!

Back