• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay wallet loading with SC Smart

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
Amazon is charging 2.36% on loading the amazon pay wallet using credit cards. SC Smart gives 2% cashback on wallet load.

Does that mean SC Smart or any credit card that gives cashback on wallet loading is now useless for amazon pay? I could just be bad at maths, so please be gentle if I'm completely wrong here 😅

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
Cards to exist that give higher than 3% as do debit cards that give rewards on paying cc bills. Overall yielding a net positive
Could you list some credit or debit cards that give 3% or more cashback on wallet load? I know there are premium cards which give better value back via rewards but I'm specifically asking about cashback as I won't be able to get any premium/super premium cards

Rdspam

TF Premier
Could you list some credit or debit cards that give 3% or more cashback on wallet load? I know there are premium cards which give better value back via rewards but I'm specifically asking about cashback as I won't be able to get any premium/super premium cards
Actually most of the 3% and more cards are all the bank’s top cards like eterna, ultimate, etc. you could try something like a combination of SC Smart and pay the bill with Hdfc debit cards that give 1% cb on bill payment overall yielding 3%. Another option is to use snapay which is utility mcc and most cards give rewards on and it has low charges

SonyTom

TF Premier
Actually most of the 3% and more cards are all the bank’s top cards like eterna, ultimate, etc. you could try something like a combination of SC Smart and pay the bill with Hdfc debit cards that give 1% cb on bill payment overall yielding 3%. Another option is to use snapay which is utility mcc and most cards give rewards on and it has low charges
How much is Snapay charge for wallet loading with CC?

SonyTom

TF Premier
HDFC Millennia DC gives 1% cashback on wallet loading. Amazon pay wallet loading with DC is free AFAIK. Many people are using this method.

RBL signature plus is another debit card for wallet loading. Was a favourite DC of TF members. But don't know current status after recent devaluation.

Senior members can add some other debit cards with cashback in their knowledge

Rdspam

TF Premier
HDFC Millennia DC gives 1% cashback on wallet loading. Amazon pay wallet loading with DC is free AFAIK. Many people are using this method.

RBL signature plus is another debit card for wallet loading. Was a favourite DC of TF members. But don't know current status after recent devaluation.

Senior members can add some other debit cards with cashback in their knowledge
No i mean use sc smart to load and then any 1% dc to pay the cc bill yielding atleast 3% overall return. RBL signature plus no longer rewards on wallet spends

SonyTom

TF Premier
Using snapay, you can transfer directly to your bank account, based on the priority you will be charged. For low priority they will charge around 1 % + 18% GST, but it will take 3-4 days to credit into your bank. For t1 priority I guess it's 2.5% + gst
Thanks bro. I have not used Snapay. Not interested in CC to bank transfer. So not installing. But good to know these options.