• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Prime Vouchers at 35% (10% off + 25% cashback) from SBI Cards Gyftr

HumorSimpson

TF Prestige
courtesy : @MrJJ . posted in his profile post and I am just posting here for the sake of Fintos.
SBI-Card-Prime-Day-D.png

cc : @#aniket @vaibhav111 @shivamk
Happy The Simpsons GIF

APV validity 1 year.

1. 10% instant discount on SBI CC and 25% as GV coins . Effective price of 1499 will be ~1000
2. You won't get additional 5% CB on SBI as its MCC is giftvoucher .
3. The 35% coins can be used to buy BB GV to use it up at 1:1 conversion rate. I was able to buy 500 inr BB voucher with ~340 GV coins and 160 cash. No other vouchers are worthy.

instant-vou-07jul24-02.gif

When you apply Amazon prime voucher in amazon website, it will only be used after your current prime membership expiry.

courtesy : @MrJJ . posted in his profile post and I am just posting here for the sake of Fintos.
SBI-Card-Prime-Day-D.png

Happy The Simpsons GIF

APV validity 1 year.

1. 10% instant discount on SBI CC and 25% as GV coins . Effective price of 1499 will be ~1000
3. The 35% coins can be used to buy BB GV to use it up at 1:1 conversion rate. I was able to buy 500 inr BB voucher with ~340 GV coins and 160 cash. No other vouchers are worthy.

When you apply Amazon prime voucher in amazon website, it will only be used after your current prime membership expiry.
Thanks @HumorSimpson bro

Purchased Shopping Edition few days ago, was one of the best decision. 🙂

SBI-Card-Prime-Day-D.png

Happy The Simpsons GIF

APV validity 1 year.

Got amazon prime membership at 50% off with aubank lit credit card features

Back