• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Prime Vouchers at 35% (10% off + 25% cashback) from SBI Cards Gyftr

HumorSimpson

TF Prestige
courtesy : @MrJJ . posted in his profile post and I am just posting here for the sake of Fintos.
SBI-Card-Prime-Day-D.png

cc : @#aniket @vaibhav111 @shivamk
Happy The Simpsons GIF

APV validity 1 year.

1. 10% instant discount on SBI CC and 25% as GV coins . Effective price of 1499 will be ~1000
2. You won't get additional 5% CB on SBI as its MCC is giftvoucher .
3. The 35% coins can be used to buy BB GV to use it up at 1:1 conversion rate. I was able to buy 500 inr BB voucher with ~340 GV coins and 160 cash. No other vouchers are worthy.

instant-vou-07jul24-02.gif

When you apply Amazon prime voucher in amazon website, it will only be used after your current prime membership expiry.

There are features in aubank LIT credit card which can be activated, one of them is getting ₹600 prime voucher by paying ₹300 from LIT credit card wallet. This is true for lounge also, you one can visit lounge by paying ₹200 and activating lounge feature in features section in aubank LIT card.

I am assuming that everyone know that LIT is a card in which we can pay to add features like 10X rewards on all online transactions or offline transactions etc.

Got the Prime voucher for ₹1349.1 & recieved 337 GV Coins (which have a conversion rate of 1:1 for now) so it's effectively ₹1,012.1.
GV coins can't be redeemed for Amazon pay vouchers, just a heads up so you won't end up like me who had the bright idea to redeem GVs for A pay vouchers 🫡

Got the Prime voucher for ₹1349.1 & recieved 337 GV Coins (which have a conversion rate of 1:1 for now) so it's effectively ₹1,012.1.
GV coins can't be redeemed for Amazon pay vouchers, just a heads up so you won't end up like me who had the bright idea to redeem GVs for A pay vouchers 🫡
In the post I have mentioned that, big basket gv is the only better option to redeem.

Do u know how to add features in LIT credit card?
I said I don't see this particular feature that you mentioned in the list of features in AU app (getting ₹600 prime voucher by paying ₹300 from LIT credit card wallet)
There's one feature though that is giving 3 months of Amazon Prime for Rs299+gst and that is really not worth it. Thanks!

Can we buy Amazon Shopping voucher with GV Coins?

Back