• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Shopping and gift card removed from Amex gyftr??

zoro

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Until few days back I was able to buy the amazon gift cards via gyftr, I was planning for bill generation to buy few more to meet the monthly spend criteria (1500*4), but today I can see that both Amazon gift card and amazon shopping voucher has been removed, can anyone confirm if they are also facing similar issue??

I am attaching the SS below for reference,
1726461887656.webp

Until few days back I was able to buy the amazon gift cards via gyftr, I was planning for bill generation to buy few more to meet the monthly spend criteria (1500*4), but today I can see that both Amazon gift card and amazon shopping voucher has been removed, can anyone confirm if they are also facing similar issue??

I am attaching the SS below for reference,
View attachment 68986
Probably people bought them due to upcoming sales. You have to keep checking it once in a while. Same goes for HDFC gyftr for Flipkart GVs.

Probably people bought them due to upcoming sales. You have to keep checking it once in a while. Same goes for HDFC gyftr for Flipkart GVs.
Oh okay, I was not aware that there are such limits for these vouchers.

Any idea, on when these might be available again? or should is that all for this week/month??

Oh okay, I was not aware that there are such limits for these vouchers.

Any idea, on when these might be available again? or should is that all for this week/month??
Keep checking it once in a while, I can't say for Amex as I don't have any card with them. But one check in the morning and one in the evening should be good.

It's high time due to sales, plus people have made scripts which helps them buying GVs.

Keep checking it once in a while, I can't say for Amex as I don't have any card with them. But one check in the morning and one in the evening should be good.

It's high time due to sales, plus people have made scripts which helps them buying GVs.
true, I saw someone had shared similar here in TF only

Back