• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Shopping and gift card removed from Amex gyftr??

zoro

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Until few days back I was able to buy the amazon gift cards via gyftr, I was planning for bill generation to buy few more to meet the monthly spend criteria (1500*4), but today I can see that both Amazon gift card and amazon shopping voucher has been removed, can anyone confirm if they are also facing similar issue??

I am attaching the SS below for reference,
1726461887656.webp

Mein soch raha hun ki Plat travel ka poora 4L milestone ke liye sirf Amzn aur Flopkart vouchers khareed lu 🤣
You can only buy 10k worth of vouchers per month legally.

Illegally you can use a different phone number and email on Gyftr but high chance of Amex finding out and blocking the card/your amex account permanently

Just 250 denomination available now.

Not an issue for me as I bought 40 of these in one go and added them to my Amazon account. I use this 10k to pay my insurance monthly.

Also, since I have Amex MRCC, these help me reach the milestone of 4 transactions per month above ₹1500 to gain 1000 MR points. (₹2500 worth of vouchers bought in one transaction)

Denomination doesn't matter guys. Just note that you can buy 10k worth of vouchers per month (don't exceed this amount using different phone number as multiple instances of Amex permanently disabling card upon doing this)

I guess they have removed Amazon GV and Flipkart GV for the upcoming Shopping festivals. Worst move by Amex.

Only 250 Amazon Pay denomination is available.
Even i thought the same and started this post, but yesterday at night I saw 250 voucher, and just bought in multiples of 6 to meet monthly target for MRCC

Next product by AmEx should be Takatak and then distress sell all their India CC business to IndusInd because they could not tap in to the Indian market

Because their Credit Card product manager salaries were higher than Platinum Charge cardholders wanted to spend in a year :ROFLMAO:

Back