• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Shopping voucher and Pay voucher limits

If you are adding money from UPI, credit card, etc. it is 1 Lakh for full KYC users. But for adding Amazon Gift cards, I don't think there is any limit.
Amazon has an upper limit for buying Amazon pay vouchers, it's 30000-40000 a month.

There is also a quarterly and annual limit, which you can find out from Amazon customer care

Amazon has an upper limit for buying Amazon pay vouchers, it's 30000-40000 a month.

There is also a quarterly and annual limit, which you can find out from Amazon customer care
Yes, maximum is 10k for a single order, 30k in one month, 40k in 2 months, etc. all that for purchasing. He is asking what can be the maximum amount of your gift card balance (in your account) if he buys from multiple others platforms.

Yes, maximum is 10k for a single order, 30k in one month, 40k in 2 months, etc. all that for purchasing. He is asking what can be the maximum amount of your gift card balance (in your account) if he buys from multiple others platforms.
They have not specified any limit for that, because you can buy from many different websites and apps

I don't think Amazon will mind, because they are getting interest free loans , which could well end up becoming donations if not used within one year expiry

I don't think Amazon will mind, because they are getting interest free loans , which could well end up becoming donations if not used within one year expiry
Why do you think Swiggy, Zomato and so many other companies create their own currency out of thin air, without any control and try to sell it for real cash?
It is like making a parallel currency

The kyc for my amazing wallet expired some 3+ years ago and I have not activated it again. Before I activated it, wanted to know if we can pay kirana shops and other small vendors which have these QR UPI codes by Amazon UPI, with apay vouchers that can be loaded on Amazon.
Also do I have to link bank account to Amazon UPI mandatorly?
Does amazon upi let you customise the UPI handle or is it phone/email by default?

The kyc for my amazing wallet expired some 3+ years ago and I have not activated it again. Before I activated it, wanted to know if we can pay kirana shops and other small vendors which have these QR UPI codes by Amazon UPI, with apay vouchers that can be loaded on Amazon.
Nope can't do
Also do I have to link bank account to Amazon UPI mandatorly?
Yes
Does amazon upi let you customise the UPI handle or is it phone/email by default?
Don't know

Nope can't do

Yes

Don't know

Thanks for the reply,
Was also looking through YouTube, where someone had an option to pay a QR code via his Apay wallet. (I am assuming wallet and balance is the same thing)

Please take a look at this at 4:27 mark. Have also attached a screenshot. The option / feature says "Scan Any QR and Pay shops/stores using amazon pay wallet" . Who all can be paid by this method and by using what balance or method of payment? I assume by this feature, if the wallet is loaded by voucher/credit card, it can be use to pay shops where qr code can be scanned. Is my understanding correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-03-17-25-41-342_com.brave.browser.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-03-17-25-41-342_com.brave.browser.webp
    811.3 KB · Views: 1
Back