• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon shows Package delivered but it was never delivered

headofants

TF Buzz
I'm really sorry if this is not the right forum. But this is the only forum I can post I believe. Would really appreciate your help.
So, I had ordered a mouse on Amazon on March 31. It was faulty, so I ordered a replacement.
On April 2, the delivery guy called me but I was in an office meeting, so he messaged me and I replied that I'm in the office, please come tomorrow.
But in the evening, I receive a notification that my product has been delivered. But I never received it.
I filed a complaint, I received to calls and I told them that I never received my replacement order.
Today I followed up with CC, and they say they have completed their investigation and concluded that it was delivered.
They're not listening to anything I'm saying, what can I do in this case?
Please help.

Grogu

TF Premier
Do you have the original order or it's already picked up?

If you raise a complaint they will arrange a call with delivery executive who had your package.

So, tell them 'I never received the package, please share the recipient details'. Usually at the time of delivery, the executive has to mark it as delivered to self, family member or any other person.

If you made the payment with credit card, request for chargeback.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm really sorry if this is not the right forum. But this is the only forum I can post I believe. Would really appreciate your help.
So, I had ordered a mouse on Amazon on March 31. It was faulty, so I ordered a replacement.
On April 2, the delivery guy called me but I was in an office meeting, so he messaged me and I replied that I'm in the office, please come tomorrow.
But in the evening, I receive a notification that my product has been delivered. But I never received it.
I filed a complaint, I received to calls and I told them that I never received my replacement order.
Today I followed up with CC, and they say they have completed their investigation and concluded that it was delivered.
They're not listening to anything I'm saying, what can I do in this case?
Please help.
call the delivery guy, escalate. within amazon, also for most areas the delivery guy is the same so chk with him.. if u have mygate etc check for entry /exit timing and send to Amazon if no entry is visible.. have u had a history of many complaints or is this ur first one / many returns? Amazon also profiles. customers on return rate / complaints frequencies and total spends

headofants

TF Buzz

If you raise a complaint they will arrange a call with delivery executive who had your package.

So, tell them 'I never received the package, please share the recipient details'. Usually at the time of delivery, the executive has to mark it as delivered to self, family member or any other person.

That's the thing, I have the original product with me only. It was never picked up. I told Amazon the same thing, but they are just not listening for some reason. I had received two calls after the complaint, probably from delivery guys, I told them that I have not received the delivery. They said okay, we'll get back to you. But nothing from their side as well.

headofants

TF Buzz
call the delivery guy, escalate. within amazon, also for most areas the delivery guy is the same so chk with him.. if u have mygate etc check for entry /exit timing and send to Amazon if no entry is visible.. have u had a history of many complaints or is this ur first one / many returns? Amazon also profiles. customers on return rate / complaints frequencies and total spends
I have my office logs with me, and my message to delivery guy that come back tomorrow since I'm not available.
I had few returns recently for shirts because of size issues. And pickup had issues due to no tag and stuff but the shirts came like that only. But apart from that, there's nothing.

headofants

TF Buzz

Should I call them back? The two calls that I had received after complaint, should I call back on those numbers? Would they listen?

Grogu

TF Premier
That's the thing, I have the original product with me only. It was never picked up. I told Amazon the same thing, but they are just not listening for some reason. I had received two calls after the complaint, probably from delivery guys, I told them that I have not received the delivery. They said okay, we'll get back to you. But nothing from their side as well.
Ok, check serial number on the invoice and product. If both match then clearly original order is not picked up. This is a valid proof that has to be accepted by Amazon.

sidp

TF Ace
Should I call them back? The two calls that I had received after complaint, should I call back on those numbers? Would they listen?
Make a public post in x/fb &tag amazon and logistic partner.

Original product is still with you. Only one attempt was made when you told delivery agent to comeback tomorrow cuz you were busy in a meeting. You have cctv footage and call/text records to support your claim.

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Ok, check serial number on the invoice and product. If both match then clearly original order is not picked up. This is a valid proof that has to be accepted by Amazon.
@headofants Not only this, your call recording, chat and CCTV footage, if available will make you case strong.

Draft an e-mail and explain your concern, don't forget to quote the no. and particulars of proofs, you have. Give them threat, if this won't get resolved, even though you have all essential proofs,within 4-7 days, you will take legal action and ask compensation too.

Actually, I have suggested them multiple times, to use OTP authentication while delivering/cancelling/rescheduling/exchanging the product. But they're not bothered to implement this at a whole.

Such cases may rarely occur if this was implemented before.

headofants

TF Buzz
I don't see the numbers that I see in the invoice on the mouse. And I also noticed one thing, there's something as S/N and this is not matching between the packaging and mouse. I should've just returned this, no? I think they sent me some refurbished item? Can I do something now? I can get my office logs to prove I was not at home, and my messages to delivery guy to not attempt the delivery. Would that be enough to go to consumer court since Amazon is just not listening. It's the same message from all the customer care executives now, "Investigation has been completed, and we can't help you with refund/replacement" even when I'm telling them that my order hasn't even been picked up, then how can you say the replacement has been completed.

1000043709.jpg 1000043707.jpg

headofants

TF Buzz

Original product is still with you. Only one attempt was made when you told delivery agent to comeback tomorrow cuz you were busy in a meeting. You have cctv footage and call/text records to support your claim.
I mailed them on grievance-officer@amazon.in. Customer care said we don't have anything like that here when I asked them initially, I found this mail on Google and have mailed them. But yeah, good idea, I would post on X with all the details. Do you know their twitter accounts for this?

headofants

TF Buzz
@headofants Not only this, your call recording, chat and CCTV footage, if available will make you case strong.

Draft an e-mail and explain your concern, don't forget to quote the no. and particulars of proofs, you have. Give them threat, if this won't get resolved, even though you have all essential proofs,within 4-7 days, you will take legal action and ask compensation too.

Actually, I have suggested them multiple times, to use OTP authentication while delivering/cancelling/rescheduling/exchanging the product. But they're not bothered to implement this at a whole.

Such cases may rarely occur if this was implemented before.
Yes I have mailed them on grievance-officer@amazon.in with all the details. I didn't give any threats though. I just asked for their assistance on this. Should I do it?

headofants

TF Buzz
This is the mail that I have sent to grievance-officer@amazon.in keeping Jeff@amazon.com in CC.
"" "
Hi Amazon Team,

I had ordered a Logitech Mouse on March 31 with order id 405-3470446-XXXXX. It was faulty so I ordered a replacement with order id 408-9083693-XXXXX. The replacement was attempted for delivery on April 2, but since I was not at home that day, when the delivery guy messaged me to pick up my order, I asked him to come back the next day. But later in the evening, I received a notification that my order had been delivered. I complained to Amazon, and they asked me to wait. I followed up with them the next day, and they raised a complaint for me.

I received two calls after that, I confirmed in both the calls that I never received my replacement order and that my original faulty item is still with me and that it was never picked up.

Today, April 10, I followed up with Amazon, and they say that they have concluded the investigation and found that it was delivered to me. I asked them for proof, but they are not showing anything to me. Most probably because there isn't any. If I'm at the office that day and, adding with the fact that the original item is still with me, how can you say that it was delivered correctly under these circumstances,

I'm asking for your assistance on this matter. Please help.

Best regards,
Bhupesh Yadav.
"" "

Last edited by a moderator:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

yes.. raise it again

#aniket

TF Ace
I don't see the numbers that I see in the invoice on the mouse. And I also noticed one thing, there's something as S/N and this is not matching between the packaging and mouse. I should've just returned this, no? I think they sent me some refurbished item? Can I do something now? I can get my office logs to prove I was not at home, and my messages to delivery guy to not attempt the delivery. Would that be enough to go to consumer court since Amazon is just not listening. It's the same message from all the customer care executives now, "Investigation has been completed, and we can't help you with refund/replacement" even when I'm telling them that my order hasn't even been picked up, then how can you say the replacement has been completed.

Ask them, what's the proof of delivery?
Any call recording or sth else, to prove that the product was replaced?

If there's no OTP verification, then delivery executive can mark the delivered even without delivering the product.

So how your investigation was closed based on which finding?
Share the investigation report.

You should lodge your complaint...I think Amazon has analysed your past order habit and drawn a conclusion that you're at fault but not Amazon.

#aniket

TF Ace

Their sellers even authorised one are pro at delivering used/returned/ defective product. To support your ground later for such act, you can include other's delivery experience of this kind from public platform like Twitter and others.

Don't worry... While raising your complaint with consumer court or other concerned parties, include that the products details mismatched with its packaging apart from being faulty as your reason of replacement..

headofants

TF Buzz
Their sellers even authorised one are pro at delivering used/returned/ defective product. To support your ground later for such act, you can include other's delivery experience of this kind from public platform like Twitter and others.

Don't worry... While raising your complaint with consumer court or other concerned parties, include that the products details mismatched with its packaging apart from being faulty as your reason of replacement..
yes.. raise it again

Thankyou so much guys! I posted on X with all the details, they gave me a link to Amazon chat and they listened to my points this time unlike other Amazon people in the morning. And they have a arranged a return for me. I'll keep the forum updated.