• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Application on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

TF Buzz
I applied for an American express MRCC card on Thursday and did the video kyc on same day and also uploaded my income proof. 2 months salary slip and 2 months bank statement since then i have received multiple emails asking me to upload documents again so i called customer care today and they said my salary slip and bank statement isn't matching so they are asking me to upload again. Anyone else faced this issue? how did you solve this? @BestBanker

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for an American express MRCC card on Thursday and did the video kyc on same day and also uploaded my income proof. 2 months salary slip and 2 months bank statement since then i have received multiple emails asking me to upload documents again so i called customer care today and they said my salary slip and bank statement isn't matching so they are asking me to upload again. Anyone else faced this issue? how did you solve this? @BestBanker
I had same issue. Have escalated to Nodal Officer multiple times but they just don’t reply to my emails. Only auto-generated mails were sent. You can try it by sending mail to Nodal Officer but if you are not able to have response from then I shall advice you to contact to @BestBanker and follow his instructions if you desperate to have an AMEX card.

Status
Not open for further replies.