• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raman997

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I applied for mrcc card but didn't have serviceable address proof. I have changed address on aadhar. Vkyc representative told me that she will reject my application and I can reapply immediately. But I have not got any rejection mail. I called cc and they told me that my application is on hold. what to do? please help.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I applied for mrcc card but didn't have serviceable address proof. I have changed address on aadhar. Vkyc representative told me that she will reject my application and I can reapply immediately. But I have not got any rejection mail. I called cc and they told me that my application is on hold. what to do? please help.
Try reapply sometime it goes through
Kindly let me know if u want my referral for first year free mrcc

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Contact @BestBanker. Discuss the problem. He is the best in his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.