• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Brilliant 185k Bonvoy points offer

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Amex Brilliant 185k bonvoy points on 6000 usd spend offer is back. I applied this week and got approved. No ITIN required.

Link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/marriott-bonvoy-brilliant/

IMO Brilliant and Aspire are the 2 best first USA credit card for those seeking elite hotel status and FNA. Best option is to get Brilliant now and Aspire in Dec for triple dipping.

With this card you can get Platinum status with Bonvoy which I got in 2 days of approval + easy pathway to SQ Gold for 12 months with just 4 paid SQ flights.

Fees 650 usd.

How recover the fees?

You get 300 usd (25usd/month) global dining credits as statement credits.

For balance 350 usd,
1) you get 185K Bonvoy points on 6000 usd spends
2) 85k free night award certificate
3) platinum status with free breakfast and room upgrade
4) 25 elite nights for fast track to titanium (combine hdfc marriot 10 elite nights for 35 total)
5) 100 usd global entry credit.
6) Easy pathway to * Alliance Gold with just 4 flights with KF.

185k bonvoy points is worth 90k united points, good for 1 business class usa india flight ticket.

How to apply from India?
ITIN not required. You need 3 months Amex India history, usa address proof (bank acc or utility bill) and usa phone no.

How to get bank account?
1) Open HSBC India Premier account and apply for HSBC USA account, or
2) Apply for in person in USA. Bank of America is easiest option.

How to get utility bill and phone no?
DM me.

2 Exclusive hack available on new Amex Brilliant cards. DM if you want to apply.

Special thanks to @TechnoFino and @NeerajNegi for guidance on application process.

Application process:
1) on application form, select dont have ssn / itin. It will ask you to sign in to Amex india account and make decision based on Amex India history.

2) the application will go on hold and you need to call Amex with application no.

If you have usa bank account, amex rep will call usa bank and verify your name and address on 3 way conference call, and then provide approval on the same call.

If you dont have usa bank account, Amex will ask you to send usa utility bill via link in in email. The approval will take a few days.

Attachments

• 1000165962.jpg
    1000165962.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
I have explained the full process. Still if you have any question, you can dm me what help you need.
So basically for usa bank account , bank needs us to Have a us address,
thats what amex also wants to verify right?

Amex Brilliant 185k bonvoy points on 6000 usd spend offer is back. I applied this week and got approved. No ITIN required.

Link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/marriott-bonvoy-brilliant/

IMO Brilliant and Aspire are the 2 best first USA credit card for those seeking elite hotel status and FNA. Best option is to get Brilliant now and Aspire in Dec for triple dipping.

With this card you can get Platinum status with Bonvoy which I got in 2 days of approval + easy pathway to SQ Gold for 12 months with just 4 paid SQ flights.

Fees 650 usd.

How recover the fees?

For balance 350 usd,
4) 25 elite nights for fast track to titanium (combine hdfc marriot 10 elite nights for 35 total)

185k bonvoy points is worth 90k united points, good for 1 business class usa india flight ticket.

How to apply from India?
ITIN not required. You need 3 months Amex India history, usa address proof (bank acc or utility bill) and usa phone no.

How to get bank account?

DM me.

2 Exclusive hack available on new Amex Brilliant cards. DM if you want to apply.

Special thanks to @TechnoFino and @NeerajNegi for guidance on application process.

Application process:
1) on application form, select dont have ssn / itin. It will ask you to sign in to Amex india account and make decision based on Amex India history.

2) the application will go on hold and you need to call Amex with application no.

If you have usa bank account, amex rep will call usa bank and verify your name and address on 3 way conference call, and then provide approval on the same call.

If you dont have usa bank account, Amex will ask you to send usa utility bill via link in in email. The approval will take a few days.
How to apply in person in USA?? We should be there in USA right?

Fees 650 usd.

How recover the fees?

For balance 350 usd,

How to apply from India?

How to get bank account?

DM me.

Application process:

Good to hear keep going next hilton surpass ahhaha my fav

If anyone wants to apply for this card, you can use my friends USA address and I will help you with legit way to get an utility bill. DM me to discuss further.

Back