• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hell_Kitty

TF Buzz
Hello
I have an Amex Platinum and Gold charge cards. Why am I unable to view detailed statements on CRED for Amex charge cards?
Are there any apps out there which shows detailed statement balance like CRED does for non amex cards.(Min Due, Total Due, Statement Due) Cred doesn’t have the ability to view amex statements since we don’t get pdf in the email. Also there is an option to login to Amex via user id but that seems to be broken. When I login it simply says active user found for this login id and nothing there after. I want to be able to view and see transactions before paying manually on my amex card. Everytime manual payment is a pain and not having the visibility of transactions on CRED is another pain in the a*s.

helloworld

TF Legend
No such option. Moreover checking manually helps you analyze spends, see if any wrong transactions happened etc. dont think its a pain, it provides more responsibility IMO.

Anycase, no such option to pay automatically for amx bills. Unless bank send atleast SMS or Email, none of the apps help directly. Only manual route is the option.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello
I have an Amex Platinum and Gold charge cards. Why am I unable to view detailed statements on CRED for Amex charge cards?
Are there any apps out there which shows detailed statement balance like CRED does for non amex cards.(Min Due, Total Due, Statement Due) Cred doesn’t have the ability to view amex statements since we don’t get pdf in the email. Also there is an option to login to Amex via user id but that seems to be broken. When I login it simply says active user found for this login id and nothing there after. I want to be able to view and see transactions before paying manually on my amex card. Everytime manual payment is a pain and not having the visibility of transactions on CRED is another pain in the a*s.
AmEx statements are not pdf over email so cred can’t read amount or last dates for payment

keerthirahul123

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
AmEx does not send a pdf for CRED to analyze. It’s a link to view the statement online and hence you randomly keep receiving only email otps from Amex which is CRED trying to access statements.