• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Exclusive offer September 2024

I called them today to check why I didn't receive the offer 😅. They said it is handled by the marketing team and based on some eligibility they send out. They asked me to wait till tomorrow. But I guess some people won't get. Maybe it is based on the age of the account, mine is only 3 months old
Mine is more than 1 year old but still i did not get it.

Not received I think selected user 🥹
Which festival?? Ganesh chaturthi is over.. is it for Dussehra?
it says personalised... lets see.. if different or same for everyone
Mine is more than 1 year old but still i did not get it.
Received on both cards.
But when I log in to account I dont see any option to enroll. Anyone else?
Enrolment link please share?
Bhai log
Offer kya hai?
Did anyone get the mail?
Got it for my plat charge card couple of days back, waiting to see what the actual offer is now.
These are my views based on the past offers experience…

1) The emails received until now are only initial intimation emails stating that the respective users are selected for the this upcoming Viajaya Dashami / Deepavali festive season…

2) These offers are only applicable to the selective users based on Amex’s internal algorithm developed by Sales and Marketing team infernally, mostly depends on the age and spend pattern on the card.. So not everyone is guaranteed of the offer

3) The offer will be attached to a specific card when offered. We can’t swap the offer to a different card in our Amex portfolio.

4) Not everyone will get the same specific offer, the spend threshold and offer benefit may vary.
Say for example, on plat travel spend threshold of 50k, 1L , 1.5L with different benefits attached to them may be available. Like this there may be 3 or 4 kinds of offers may be available. Each selected user may get one of those 4 preset offers.. we can’t not change the offer. We need to use or lose the offer offered to us individually.

5) After initial intimation emails, the actual offer emails will be sent to the selected users with all the details available such as, spend threshold, offer benefits, card on which offer was made, the mandatory enrolment link for the offer ,
offer start date , offer end date , benefit credit date etc etc…
So, please wait for the actual offer email that may be sent as early as today as they said the offer will be unveiled on 20th September in the initial email that was already sent.
In this email , it was clearly mentioned that the enrolment into the offer is a mandatory step..

1726810714486.webp

Enjoy..
Have fun

Last edited:
These are my views based on the past offers experience…

1) The emails received until now are only initial intimation emails stating that the respective users are selected for the this upcoming Viajaya Dashami / Deepavali festive season…

2) These offers are only applicable to the selective users based on Amex’s internal algorithm developed by Sales and Marketing team infernally, mostly depends on the age and spend pattern on the card.. So not everyone is guaranteed of the offer

3) The offer will be attached to a specific card when offered. We can’t swap the offer to a different card in our Amex portfolio.

4) Not everyone will get the same specific offer, the spend threshold and offer benefit may vary.
Say for example, on plat travel spend threshold of 50k, 1L , 1.5L with different benefits attached to them may be available. Like this there may be 3 or 4 kinds of offers may be available. Each selected user may get one of those 4 preset offers.. we can’t not change the offer. We need to use or lose the offer offered to us individually.

5) After initial intimation emails, the actual offer emails will be sent to the selected users with all the details available such as, spend threshold, offer benefits, card on which offer was made, the mandatory enrolment link for the offer ,
offer start date , offer end date , benefit credit date etc etc…
So, please wait for the actual offer email that may be sent as early as today as they said the offer will be unveiled on 20th September in the initial email that was already sent.
In this email , it was clearly mentioned that the enrolment into the offer is a mandatory step..

View attachment 69449

Enjoy..
Have fun
That's the thing.
I can't see any button to enroll on email or even when I log into both card accounts.

for my MRCC: 3 month swiggy membership which i cant use as i already have swiggy membership for longer duration then the coupon expiry

travel platinum: such a great offer received, spend 50K and get 1.5K
SO in general 3% reward rate for the spend based offer for all. the criteria is different but 3% is the key.
1000015925.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back