• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex has started c2c, need more info.

@BestBanker is 507001(Khammam) serviceable?
Why is it disappointing that American Express only offers its services in Telangana, specifically in Hyderabad? They have yet to expand to other cities. It seems they perceive Hyderabad as the only city in Telangana, ignoring countless others

Why is it disappointing that American Express only offers its services in Telangana, specifically in Hyderabad? They have yet to expand to other cities. It seems they perceive Hyderabad as the only city in Telangana, ignoring countless others
I think we discussed this before .. you are in queue .. but never ending queue by the looks of it... sorry.. Khammam not there yet ...

you may need to temporarily move your aadhar address to either HYd, BZA or VSKP etc.. to get the card..
otherwise you will be waiting for quite some more time..

you may need to temporarily move your aadhar address to either HYd, BZA or VSKP etc.. to get the card..
otherwise you will be waiting for quite some more time..
No, I have never changed my permanent address. The reason I haven't updated my Aadhar address is that all my other bank credit cards, including those from HSBC and SC Banks (both are not serviceable) , are registered with the same address (Khammam). They require a government employee's payslip for verification they instantly approved

Reactions: SSV
Back