• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Mrcc with income eligibity of Amex smartearn

I have 621k ITR. My Aadhar Card pincode at Serviceable area. But my business address not in Serviceable are and 125 kilometers far from Aadhar pincode.
So this not issue for amex. Can I get card easily?
I looking for MRCC card

no issues, residence either permanent or temporary should be in serviceable area.

I am just curious to know whether I can get Amex Mrcc with the income eligibity of Amex smartearn?
Even if I apply through referral.
Or Amex is just strict in terms of income?
Its mostly NOT strict part, a lot of my known ones received MRCC without any income proof.
Basically while filling the application form, you need to fill on all details, post which VKYC happens, if its approved in VKYC its approved, no further questions asked.

Its mostly NOT strict part, a lot of my known ones received MRCC without any income proof.
Basically while filling the application form, you need to fill on all details, post which VKYC happens, if its approved in VKYC its approved, no further questions asked.

problem with amex is they may not be strict with income proof at the time of application but if they see abnormal spends, then they'll request for income and failure to provide may close the account. so, if not today it may come tomorrow.

actually, same can be applied to all banks but some banks like xs asking for invoices, amex ask for income proof. so its better to be genuine or atleast in a position to provide whenever they request it.

getting card itself is not the end in any bank, they can verify/request any information whenever they like it.

problem with amex is they may not be strict with income proof at the time of application but if they see abnormal spends, then they'll request for income and failure to provide may close the account. so, if not today it may come tomorrow.

actually, same can be applied to all banks but some banks like xs asking for invoices, amex ask for income proof. so its better to be genuine or atleast in a position to provide whenever they request it.

getting card itself is not the end in any bank, they can verify/request any information whenever they like it.
Agreed, and not just AMEX as rightly said. Keeping real info while applying for cards may save you from the embarrassment later. the OP asked is this possible? answer is YES, but obviously NOT recommended. :hehe:

if its approved in VKYC its approved, no further questions asked.
This is not always true ... One of my friends had an approval and after VKYC received an email saying no income docs needed and approval given, but then recieved an email couple of days later for uploading form 16.

This is not always true ... One of my friends had an approval and after VKYC received an email saying no income docs needed and approval given, but then recieved an email couple of days later for uploading form 16.
I knew about scenarios where VKYC is rejected and later the applicant is asked to upload documents under 45 days. Never came across a scenario where the person is asked to submit docs are VKYC approval.
Thanks for sharing info.

I knew about scenarios where VKYC is rejected and later the applicant is asked to upload documents under 45 days. Never came across a scenario where the person is asked to submit docs are VKYC approval.
Thanks for sharing info.
Ya I was suprised too.. he got a approval via email and then another email asking to upload docs... He has a decent ITR so was not perturbed ...

I have a salary income of 8L+ per annum and also a rental income of around 25L+ per annum. My ITR includes both for tax computation.

Now, If I want to apply for an Amex card (say Platinum travel credit card or any Amex card), for employment status, if l mention as Salaried, what should I input for Annual Income..? Is it just my annual salary (8L+) OR annual salary + annual rental income which adds up to 30L+ as per IT returns. Is there any option to upload Pay slips and/or IT returns. In addition can one get Amex card on card to card basis as I've HDFC Infinia card as well. Pl confirm. Thanks.

I have a salary income of 8L+ per annum and also a rental income of around 25L+ per annum. My ITR includes both for tax computation.

Now, If I want to apply for an Amex card (say Platinum travel credit card or any Amex card), for employment status, if l mention as Salaried, what should I input for Annual Income..? Is it just my annual salary (8L+) OR annual salary + annual rental income which adds up to 30L+ as per IT returns. Is there any option to upload Pay slips and/or IT returns. In addition can one get Amex card on card to card basis as I've HDFC Infinia card as well. Pl confirm. Thanks.

.. 30L as per ITR
.. salaried and provide company information
.. payslips or itr will ask later if required otherwise based on cibil it might approve without anything (but you'll know if needed, no need to worry just keep docs ready)
.. c2c through online not possible, but you don't need your limit gradually increase better than other banks in 6 months

.. 30L as per ITR
.. salaried and provide company information
.. payslips or itr will ask later if required otherwise based on cibil it might approve without anything (but you'll know if needed, no need to worry just keep docs ready)
.. c2c through online not possible, but you don't need your limit gradually increase better than other banks in 6 months
If I mention 30L and if payslips were asked, then that doesn't match as payslips include only salary income. If ITR is requested, then its fine as it shows 30L.

You can apply online. Sometimes based on cibil you can be approved and they may not ask for any income docs. If they do you can upload your ITR and hence you can give your income as 30L when you apply.

Use a referral to get some cards like MRCC or Plat travel first year free.

Back