• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex plat travel milestone

Yes please share . Complete waive off generally happens with some MR points deduction or spend based waiver … Do share .

i just called them. i've spend about 600k on the card , they said they'll reduce the fees from 5000 to 2500 (inc gst) and 2500 ka points they'll give. thats it. its it'll reflect on my next statement. will share screenshot one the credits happen

i just called them. i've spend about 600k on the card , they said they'll reduce the fees from 5000 to 2500 (inc gst) and 2500 ka points they'll give. thats it. its it'll reflect on my next statement. will share screenshot one the credits happen
Means points equating to a value of 2500 Rs or simply 2500 points ?

How about buy some gold from bluestone and return within 30 days to get 100% money back in your bluestone wallet which you can transfer in any of your bank account (name should match your bluestone account).
I’ve done it but for 1k amount (it was advance paid and I cancelled the transaction due to order delay at physical store)
hi Aditya, I have used your referral link.

Back