• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex removed from SBI unipay, HDFC billdesk

silly_putty

TF Premier
Amex has been removed from SBI unipay and hdfc bill desk and I have a total of Rs 1.9L bill generated yesterday. I have:-

1. IDFC AND ICICI WEALTH DC
2. RBL SIGNATURE PLUS DC
3. HDFC PLATINUM DC
4. INDUS SELECT DC

but now Amex has been removed from SBI UNIPAY AND HDFC BILLDESK, can anyone recommend any other way to pay the bill and get RP using the above cards?

Currently from other threads, we can pay using Mobikwik and Cred. However, it is not possible to get any rewards through these apps.

This topic is being discussed in https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/how-to-pay-amex-cc-bill-and-get-cashback.29012 and there is a link in the thread which shows the banks integrating with BBPS and the status is WIP. Amex is not in that list and hence it is not known when they will be onboarded to BBPS.

Currently from other threads, we can pay using Mobikwik and Cred. However, it is not possible to get any rewards through these apps.

This topic is being discussed in https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/how-to-pay-amex-cc-bill-and-get-cashback.29012 and there is a link in the thread which shows the banks integrating with BBPS and the status is WIP. Amex is not in that list and hence it is not known when they will be onboarded to BBPS.
thanks for the share, couldnt find a thread for it. Due date is around 30th so will wait until then.

thanks for the share, couldnt find a thread for it. Due date is around 30th so will wait until then.
You're looking for this

And the link embedded in the above post is

You're looking for this

yeah i saw the list, ig it wont be possible as amex is not even in WIP.

yeah i saw the list, ig it wont be possible as amex is not even in WIP.
yes, this means that Amex folks have not yet started with the process to be onboard BBPS. So I think it will take some more time. May be this time you need to use alternate methods to pay the bill.

You can wait till around 28th and then make a decision if its not yet available.

You're looking for this

I receives an email after I made payment from standard chartered henceforth 3rd party app is discontinued for payment currently until the on board bbps procedure.

[td]
Important information about your credit card payment options
[/td]​
[td]
Dear Valued Client,
[/td]​
[td]
Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank.
[/td]​
[td]
We regret to inform you that your credit card payment through third-party platforms may no longer be supported.
[/td]​
[td]
You can continue to use any of the methods below to make your monthly payments:
[/td]​

[td]
[FONT='SC Prosper Sans', Arial, sans-serif]If you have difficulties viewing this mail, [URL='http://scbrb.zeemail.in/vtrack?clientid=113190&ul=%0DUAFWBgRSBVRIA09QWA1STBMRFiJTVAdfVR5RXVUZHw==&ml=UgVQAwtTAlNIAk8JAlYMVRo=&sl=I04mSnotTjF5Zk9CVwBLAEgZAAdZWA9aF1lcTgg=&pp=0&fl=CUYRRkBZHU1VRB1CV0xaDQtMDAwbXAJbFlNRH0gEGlUHWhYUEEERFVNMU1cAGA==&ext=']click here[/URL]
[/td]
[td]
[td]
ADKq_NbdL5Ms7KmQLmFDY2gSO3fed4aNCCKZfp5wTCnaVGuZkBF43HK1gELCoTWZbNeYYdixI0f5eQi_YQGZkKR-VOQkX_iE3sbV5S2I6QiPiKrAH-4ciT8S_f1kKzMKxys=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td]
[td]
[td]
Pay from Standard Chartered Bank account
[td]
Important information about your credit card payment options
[/td]​
[td]
Dear Valued Client,
[/td]​
[td]
Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank.
[/td]​
[td]
We regret to inform you that your credit card payment through third-party platforms may no longer be supported.
[/td]​
[td]
You can continue to use any of the methods below to make your monthly payments:
[/td]​
a.Log in to Internet Banking or SC Mobile and click on ‘Payments’ to pay your credit card dues.a. NEFT/ITBF payment
b. Online payment, click here
c. Cheque/Draft payment
d. NACH registration & payment
e. Cash payments at our branches
[td]
Pay from other bank account
[/td]
[/td]
[td]
For more details, click here.
[/td]​
[td]
Please refrain from making payments through modes other than those authorised by the bank.
[/td]​
[td]
If you have any query or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us here.
[/td]​
[td]
Assuring you of our best service always.
[/td]​
[td]
Yours sincerely,
[/td]​
[td]
Standard Chartered Bank
[/td]​
[/td]​
[/td]​
[/FONT]​

Back