• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Supplementary Card Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. What documentation is required for supp cards? Any other requirements or verifications?
2. Supp cards are sent to primary member address? Or supp card member address?
3. Can supp card member be outside of amex sourcing pin code locations?
4. Does the additional card (AC) in primary member name availed at the time of card application count towards the free supp card quota?

TIA.

It looks like amex is now enforcing same requirements as primary card member for supplementary card members including serviceable pin code with valid OVD like Aadhar, etc and requiring V/KYC etc.

I got additional card. i never applied but amex sent it along. Will i get two benefits like 1000k points bonus on 6 * 1000 Rs spend on gold card? Also what is the fee for Additional card? CC told me up to 2 cards are free.

I got additional card. i never applied but amex sent it along. Will i get two benefits like 1000k points bonus on 6 * 1000 Rs spend on gold card? Also what is the fee for Additional card? CC told me up to 2 cards are free.
can you please reconfirm, Amex says they haven't started issuing supplementary cards yet.They are taking requests but haven't been issued yet.

It's an additional card in your own name for tracking expenses separately. Like if you want to allocate business expenses to it for later reimbursement or similar.

Supplementary card you can get for wife girlfriend, mistress, etc and you get the pleasure of paying their bill. 😀

Both are similar in benefits and privileges.

It's an additional card in your own name for tracking expenses separately. Like if you want to allocate business expenses to it for later reimbursement or similar.

Supplementary card you can get for wife girlfriend, mistress, etc and you get the pleasure of paying their bill. 😀

Both are similar in benefits and privileges.
It’s always pleasure since give and take there 😜
Thanks for the clarification
Even IndusInd legend have this provision on papers but they’re not implementing it🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back