• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
This is looking good. I want to apply for the Gold card using my wife's referral but I would rather take the extra MR points than the cards (I already have many card sets)

Do you guys think the Bonus MR referral offer will be back after this playing cards offer is over?

This is looking good. I want to apply for the Gold card using my wife's referral but I would rather take the extra MR points than the cards (I already have many card sets)

Do you guys think the Bonus MR referral offer will be back after this playing cards offer is over?
no idea for that

Hey guys, want to confirm something..

So I used my MRCC card referral to refer myself for gold charge card.. The card was approved around 24 Sept and was delivered. I received 8k(MGMer for MRCC) and 2k(MGMee for gold charge) bonus referral points as well.

Today I got these playing card(the packet had 2 set of playing card as given in the main post)... would I receive one more box of playing card since both MGMer and MGMee receive them?

Last edited:
Back