• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My American Express smart earn credit card approved

I applied for smart earn credit card on 21.06.2024. And denial for that credit card because I fill income below 6 lakh. Then I talked to customer support of Amex team. They advised me to apply after 3 months. Then I applied for smart earn American credit card as self employed on 22.09.2024 late evening. Fill income above 6 lakh and below 8 lakh. My CIBIL is 768 as I have paid subscription of CIBIL. Yesterday on 23.09.2024 at 10:00 am I did my video kyc and upload my itr, link given in my email regarding video kyc. Today at 14:00 hrs I received email regarding approval of my smart earn credit card. Very cool process.

Attachments

• IMG_5312.webp
    IMG_5312.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 33
You can apply for Plat travel right now..

in Amex you can have 3 cards in total.
2 Credit cards and one charge card..
As you already have 1 credit card ie. SE. now you can apply for another CC like MRCC or Plat Travel.
and then can apply for Gold Card..
all these cards you can pply one after another immeditaely aftert the approval..

You have to wait for 90 days for the same varaint card if it was rejected before.. otherwise you can appy them sequentially.

all the best
There are multiple cibil hits for each application ? Or does Amex access the same enquiry ?

What does it mean?

“2 Credit cards and one charge card..”
Don’t understand this
the following are credti cards, which means these will have fixed Credit limit.
1)Smart earn
2)MRCC
3)Plat Travel
4)Plat Reserve

The following are Charge cards:, which means there is no predefined Credit limit on these cards, theoritically no fixed limit, you can spend as much as the amex algo allows you to spend.

1) Gold Card
2)Platinum Card

Back