• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Debit Cards issued by Banks (Excl Rupay Select) which offer complimentary Lounge access at airports outside India?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Im looking for Airport Lounge access on Debit Cards, issued by Banks (Excl Rupay Select), please suggest or guide if anyone knows, Thanks

Solution
Dear Kumar,

In that case u only have the option to go for BOB Opulence Metal Debit Card, being offered on Visa Infinite variant. Check it here official website.
IMG_4326.JPG

There are many exciting features and benefits associated with the Card, some of which are as under:

1. Unlimited Domestic Airport Lounge Access
2. Unlimited International Airport Lounge Access
3. Complimentary Airport Pick and Drop facility.
4. Complimentary Club Marriott Membership for a year
5. Golf Programme: Complimentary sessions at select Golf courses
6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated...
Just check the post:

Thread 'HDFC Account Debit Card Devaluation'

T
Just check the post:

Thread 'HDFC Account Debit Card Devaluation'
To the best if my knowledge hdfc debit cards don't provide international lounge access. Do let me know if you know any.

IndusInd Grande and Pinnacle Debit Card ..... i have both.
Thanks, Does it provide international location lounge access? As per the website page it says access to international terminal lounge access in India.

"
  • Enjoy complimentary lounge access at selected domestic and international airports in India.
  • You can visit them up to two times per quarter along with a companion. "

Dear Kumar,

In that case u only have the option to go for BOB Opulence Metal Debit Card, being offered on Visa Infinite variant. Check it here official website.
IMG_4326.JPG

There are many exciting features and benefits associated with the Card, some of which are as under:

6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated experiences at select hotels
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection

Hope this is will of some help.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks, Does it provide international location lounge access? As per the website page it says access to international terminal lounge access in India.

"
  • Enjoy complimentary lounge access at selected domestic and international airports in India.
  • You can visit them up to two times per quarter along with a companion. "
Till date, I have only used it once that too in Domestic Lounge. I know there is a catch but I also have no idea on this.

Actually, I have priority pass membership. So I usually used PP for international lounges.

Dear Kumar,

IMG_4326.JPG

7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated experiences at select hotels
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection

Hope this is will of some help.
The website doesn't mention details about the kind of Savings account & the Average balance one needs to have for this card to be issued. Is this card valid as LTF for all kinds of accounts ?

The website doesn't mention details about the kind of Savings account & the Average balance one needs to have for this card to be issued. Is this card valid as LTF for all kinds of accounts ?
No brother it is not LTF.

Eligible Customer Segments :
Individuals maintaining Savings Bank Account and Current Account with the Bank under specific scheme codes in which QAB of Rs.10,00,000/- maintained.
Debit card issuance allowed for mode of operation as “Self” or “Either or Survivor” or “Anyone or Survivor” in SB scheme codes and “Proprietor” in Current account scheme codes.”

Fees & Charges:
Type of Fees/ChargesAmount
Issuance Fees₹ 9,500/-
Annual Fees₹ 9,500/-
Re-issuance Fee₹ 4,500/-

IDFC Wealth debit card. You need to a good savings balance to get Wealth status. Can be 20 to 50 lakhs depending on the branch.
SBM India Wealth debit card. Again, you need 50 lakhs relationship value. I have both amd they work ok via Loungekey.

No brother it is not LTF.

Eligible Customer Segments :
Individuals maintaining Savings Bank Account and Current Account with the Bank under specific scheme codes in which QAB of Rs.10,00,000/- maintained.
Debit card issuance allowed for mode of operation as “Self” or “Either or Survivor” or “Anyone or Survivor” in SB scheme codes and “Proprietor” in Current account scheme codes.”

Fees & Charges:
Type of Fees/ChargesAmount
Issuance Fees₹ 9,500/-
Annual Fees₹ 9,500/-
Re-issuance Fee₹ 4,500/-
Good for frequent flyers

Credit card I have too many with lounge access, I am looking for debit card for international lounge access.
then why waste time in searching for debit card ?

Both the avg balance and debit card fees are too steep for this card. Else looks good.

you won't get debit cards with unlimited lounge access for free... the AQB would be so high that you would be paying them by keeping money in savings at much lower interest rate (thus losing money there)

then why waste time in searching for debit card ?

you won't get debit cards with unlimited lounge access for free... the AQB would be so high that you would be paying them by keeping money in savings at much lower interest rate (thus losing money there)
I have a suggestion if you really want an ultimate DC or CC of any bank. It's better to open a premium account and later on, open a FD with that amount with higher Interest rates.

And take a secure + super premium credit card against that FD.

1. Your AQB will be permanently maintained with the bank.
2. You will definitely get a super premium LTF debit card.
3. High interest rates on FD.
4. Super premium secure credit card.

Back