• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Debit Cards issued by Banks (Excl Rupay Select) which offer complimentary Lounge access at airports outside India?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Im looking for Airport Lounge access on Debit Cards, issued by Banks (Excl Rupay Select), please suggest or guide if anyone knows, Thanks

Solution
Dear Kumar,

In that case u only have the option to go for BOB Opulence Metal Debit Card, being offered on Visa Infinite variant. Check it here official website.
IMG_4326.JPG

There are many exciting features and benefits associated with the Card, some of which are as under:

1. Unlimited Domestic Airport Lounge Access
2. Unlimited International Airport Lounge Access
3. Complimentary Airport Pick and Drop facility.
4. Complimentary Club Marriott Membership for a year
5. Golf Programme: Complimentary sessions at select Golf courses
6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated...
I have a suggestion if you really want an ultimate DC or CC of any bank. It's better to open a premium account and later on, open a FD with that amount with higher Interest rates.

And take a secure + super premium credit card against that FD.

1. Your AQB will be permanently maintained with the bank.
2. You will definitely get a super premium LTF debit card.
3. High interest rates on FD.
4. Super premium secure credit card.

then why waste time in searching for debit card ?

you won't get debit cards with unlimited lounge access for free... the AQB would be so high that you would be paying them by keeping money in savings at much lower interest rate (thus losing money there)
Are you really okay? It seems not. can you write sensibly and not anything rubbish. You don't need to write if you don't have anything to add meaningfully, now you are wasting my time.

Ps - I have never used the word "unlimited"

Are you really okay? It seems not. can you write sensibly and not anything rubbish. You don't need to write if you don't have anything to add meaningfully, now you are wasting my time.

Ps - I have never used the word "unlimited"
I think everyone should know the reason behind this discussion. What I have written is sensible enough for people with good IQ to understand in 1 go

Main point still being, if you are getting something via cc, then why to try to get it via dc too when the lounge access is exactly the same in both scenario (It seems logical to let everyone know the reason). If there is some specific usecase to it, then people here can either make use of it or help debunk the fantasy.

and to answer your question, there are many DCs which do give Lounge access. Usually, all the highest DC variants of all banks have lounge access with them (usually limited). The once I have/know of are - HDFC platinum DC, ICICI Gemstone DC, ICICI Wealth Management DC, Axis Burgundy DC, IndusInd Pioneer DC and IDFC Wealth.

But getting all these cards require IP which you should be comfortable with. And some do require you to main the amount in bank or else, they start charging for the card.

I think everyone should know the reason behind this discussion. What I have written is sensible enough for people with good IQ to understand in 1 go

Main point still being, if you are getting something via cc, then why to try to get it via dc too when the lounge access is exactly the same in both scenario (It seems logical to let everyone know the reason). If there is some specific usecase to it, then people here can either make use of it or help debunk the fantasy.

and to answer your question, there are many DCs which do give Lounge access. Usually, all the highest DC variants of all banks have lounge access with them (usually limited). The once I have/know of are - HDFC platinum DC, ICICI Gemstone DC, ICICI Wealth Management DC, Axis Burgundy DC, IndusInd Pioneer DC and IDFC Wealth.

But getting all these cards require IP which you should be comfortable with. And some do require you to main the amount in bank or else, they start charging for the card.
Who has given certificate that only "you" has "good IQ", also has no one ever thought you to reply professionally without being judgemental and condescending to others.

Who has given certificate that only "you" has "good IQ", also has no one ever thought you to reply professionally without being judgemental and condescending to others.
jali_na.jpg

Dil pe mat le bhai, bas samajhna chahta hu ki itni discussion ke peeche ki vajah kya hai.. If there was a scenario where some Lounge only accepted debit cards OR access via debit cards entitled something special (which was not available via cc entry) even then I would have understood but that's not the case either as the access is exactly the same...

Also, banks usually do not put much lounges in Debits card list as the MDR is less than CC and so, they want users to use and own CC instead of DC. for DC with good lounge list, they either want AQB/MAB or to pay annual fees.

If you are trying to create a database of all debit cards which have lounge access with details like how many access per quarter, their AQB/MAB requirement/fees (if any) and link to lounge pdf... then you are doing god's work and everyone would fully support you with that with their own experiences... but you need to share the reason for asking the question before (is what I feel, nothing else)

Baaki CC toh hai hi entry ke liye... if you want DC for international lounge access because you can not own CC (or all applications are being rejected due to CIBIL score/history), then its a different story altogether....

Agar bura laga ho toh dil pe mat lena, sarcasm samajhke side mai rakh dena....jyada bura lag gaya ho ignore kar dena

View attachment 31961

Dil pe mat le bhai, bas samajhna chahta hu ki itni discussion ke peeche ki vajah kya hai.. If there was a scenario where some Lounge only accepted debit cards OR access via debit cards entitled something special (which was not available via cc entry) even then I would have understood but that's not the case either as the access is exactly the same...

Also, banks usually do not put much lounges in Debits card list as the MDR is less than CC and so, they want users to use and own CC instead of DC. for DC with good lounge list, they either want AQB/MAB or to pay annual fees.

If you are trying to create a database of all debit cards which have lounge access with details like how many access per quarter, their AQB/MAB requirement/fees (if any) and link to lounge pdf... then you are doing god's work and everyone would fully support you with that with their own experiences... but you need to share the reason for asking the question before (is what I feel, nothing else)

Baaki CC toh hai hi entry ke liye... if you want DC for international lounge access because you can not own CC (or all applications are being rejected due to CIBIL score/history), then its a different story altogether....

Agar bura laga ho toh dil pe mat lena, sarcasm samajhke side mai rakh dena....jyada bura lag gaya ho ignore kar dena
Bhai itna sentiment hoke reply karne ki zaroorat nahi hain. Again why you keep assuming everything, you can simply ignore too. Sometimes you need to grow up and start thinking holistically.

E.g. for in family not everyone has credit cards (kids who travel with parents may not have access to credit card, but can have debit cards, and NOT all debit cards provide access to international lounge access) based on your bullshit assumption since they don't have credit card, their cards are rejected, etc etc, where have you learn all this non sense sarcasm that you are vomiting here. IF at all you want to ask anything as a educated fellow you could asked the question professionally without sounding condescending to others.

Back