• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any fellow Tata Neu card holder here who has not received the EMAIL STATEMENT despite successful statement generation more than 24 hrs ago?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I have a Tata Neu Infinity credit card whose bill was generated yesterday, 2nd October. Even though I can download the statement from netbanking, but I'm yet to receive the statement by email. So far I got the SMS only.

This would be its second statement. Last month, I received the email statement on the 2nd September itself. But not sure why I still haven't received the statement in email. It's been more than 24 hours already.

Anybody else experienced the same problem?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Just received the neucoins in app. I was expecting them to come in a week but 3 days is a good time after statement generation.
Same here, NeuCoins have been credited today.

Nope.
I received monthly statement for Savings account in morning but no credit card statement yet. Looks like it won't be coming.
Same again. Got email statement for my savings account yesterday, but not for my Tata Neu Infinity credit card (Whose statement date is 1st Oct).

Ironically, last month, I didn't get my email statement of savings account (Happened for the first time ever). But got the credit card one. This month, it is quite the opposite. 😜

CosmicCat

TF Ace
HDFC has gone really bonkers, like how they do every year in September-October.

They still haven't sent the email statement for my Tata Neu Infinity credit card. And neither they are giving cashback for the credit card bill payments using their BillPay portal.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
HDFC has gone really bonkers, like how they do every year in September-October.

They still haven't sent the email statement for my Tata Neu Infinity credit card. And neither they are giving cashback for the credit card bill payments using their BillPay portal.
My CC Bill was generated on 28th and I still haven't received the statement via email.

Moreover, they still haven't sent the last month's account statement as well.

Their systems have really gone bonkers it seems. 😀

CosmicCat

TF Ace
The heck?! As soon as I wrote the comment that I still haven't received the email statement (Which was generated on 1st October), I got the statement just now!

Is it a coincidence or someone from HDFC is monitoring these threads? 😂

shrewdoc

TF Ace
The heck?! As soon as I wrote the comment that I still haven't received the email statement (Which was generated on 1st October), I got the statement just now!

Is it a coincidence or someone from HDFC is monitoring these threads? 😂
I'm still waiting 😕
Never had I thought I would be waiting for an automated statement some day.