• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any IndusInd Bank LTF Credit Card for Non-Account Holders ?

AsB

TF Ace
I am planning to get one IndusInd Card, but I want it LTF. I dont have any account with them. Can I still avail a card? What variant can it be?

Last edited:

TF Ace
TF Family
I am planning to get one IndusInd Card, but I want it LTF. I dont have any account with them. Can I still avail one card? What variant can it be?
Yeah non-account holders can get a CC from IndusInd. Most IndusInd CCs have joining fees only but in some cases they even waive that off.
I applied directly through IndusInd portal (link below), and got Legend, Aura Edge, Platinum CCs (without joining fees and annual fees) and Vistaara (with joining and annual fees). You can check what they are offering you according to your profile.

Direct Link to apply for CC:

AsB

TF Ace
Yeah non-account holders can get a CC from IndusInd. Most IndusInd CCs have joining fees only but in some cases they even waive that off.
I applied directly through IndusInd portal (link below), and got Legend, Aura Edge, Platinum CCs (without joining fees and annual fees) and Vistaara (with joining and annual fees). You can check what they are offering you according to your profile.

Do you have an account with them?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Go and open indus partner account... Currently zero mab offer going till 31 may.... Deposit 2 lakh cheque.... Withdraw amount just after account opening.. Life time zero mab premium account... Plus free debit card.... Also you can open jointly with mother, father, wife, gf... Etc...

pjain2712

TF Premier

does Indusind provide credit card to non-metro cities?

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I did not get it, could you please elaborate?
The reason my online process was rejected was because of Pincode.

I emailed Indusind to reconsider and process

I got a call from Regional branch and they told me that it was rejected because of Pincode because the one I entered is not serviceable

He said he will process it on another serviceable pincode and did it offline. I emailed them the documents on Indusind's official email ID and they confirmed the card will be LTF.

pjain2712

TF Premier
The reason my online process was rejected was because of Pincode.

I emailed Indusind to reconsider and process

I got a call from Regional branch and they told me that it was rejected because of Pincode because the one I entered is not serviceable

He said he will process it on another serviceable pincode and did it offline. I emailed them the documents on Indusind's official email ID and they confirmed the card will be LTF.
oh..okay, did you provide another address which was in serviceable pincode?