• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Federal Bank Credit card available for non account holders?

phani11

TF Premier
1 Does federal Bank give credit card only to savings account customers ?
2 What are the chances of getting Federal Credit card if I open Fi Money Account (Fi also opens savings account in Federal Bank) ?

phani11

TF Premier
OneCard is basically a Federal Bank credit card eligible for all discounts of Federal Bank and also special OneCard discounts time to time

Also it is LTF
Hey, Onecard has tie-up with multiple banks like Idfc, Bob, Sbm, Federal Bank etc..

I already have onecard, previously that was on idfc and later they upgraded it to bob financial, now in cred also it shows as Bob credit card, but whenever I try to use it on other website where they have bob card offer, they somehow detect that it's not bob cc.

I am not sure, if I ask onecard team to convert it to federal bank and if they do, will I be able to use all the federal bank offers as well. Are you sure, if it works/ did you personally get benefit that way ?

ankushanup1

TF Premier
although they say that they have opened the credit card issuance to non customers but it's really not working as their process is almost digital as soon as you enter details of you're a customer they're giving it easily but for non customers they're not as far as I have experienced with ky friends and family ...

although if you open an hni account with initial funding branch people are saying they can take approval but not tried and usually federal branch people deliver on all promises made... is my personal experience

the above views for direct federal acc and not for fi or onecard

phani11

TF Premier
Previously, before Fi account, Whenever I used to put details on Federal Bank, It used to reject at the same time.

Now, I had opened Fi account (backed by Federal Bank) and it's been 7 days, I applied for credit card and it is in process.
Kind of weird system , it didn't say reject but didn't show which card am I eligible, just submitted the application and said We will notify you.

Let's see if it gets approved.. Somewhat Fi is beneficial if it gets approved.

Adwait

TF Select
Previously, before Fi account, Whenever I used to put details on Federal Bank, It used to reject at the same time.

Now, I had opened Fi account (backed by Federal Bank) and it's been 7 days, I applied for credit card and it is in process.
Kind of weird system , it didn't say reject but didn't show which card am I eligible, just submitted the application and said We will notify you.

Did it ask for any income documents?

federal card for you approved or not?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
1 Does federal Bank give credit card only to savings account customers ?
2 What are the chances of getting Federal Credit card if I open Fi Money Account (Fi also opens savings account in Federal Bank) ?
This is an old thread, but for anyone wondering about this.
If you have Fi account, there are chances you can get Fed Core CC. Check this thread.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
although they say that they have opened the credit card issuance to non customers but it's really not working as their process is almost digital as soon as you enter details of you're a customer they're giving it easily but for non customers they're not as far as I have experienced with ky friends and family ...

although if you open an hni account with initial funding branch people are saying they can take approval but not tried and usually federal branch people deliver on all promises made... is my personal experience

the above views for direct federal acc and not for fi or onecard
Any idea about what they would consider an HNI account?