• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Non HDFC BillPay payment options/ hacks for these CCs with some % or CB? APAY ICICI, Axis Magnus, SBI CB?

insight

TF Ace
Any Non HDFC BillPay payment options/ hacks for these CCs with some % or CB? APAY ICICI, Axis Magnus, SBI CB?

Planning to get HDFC account but in the meantime, some CC Bill payment hacks for these 3 cards?

Thats cheaper. Is that % CB or RP towards having to buy crappy brands? Someone was complaining few days back

^ Please explain as Im new to this CC game.
PS: I dont plan for 1L /m regularly maybe when I buy a laptop from US or so.

Interesting. How much would HDFC be giving for the same? as CB or RP to GVs?

Not that I will be spending that much.
My usual CC bills are around 3/5-10k (if clothes shopping like now) + 5-8 k if I am travel for medical treatment.
1. You get the options like Amazon Gift Card from which you can further buy the brand vouchers.
2. Maximum you can pay bill of 1L / Month. (In your case it's not a issue.)
3. HDFC Maximum 750/Month (So, 750*12=9K)

Has anyone received millennia 400 cashback in sept/october? it seems they discontinued this option. last month i got just around 155 points and i definitely add >40k every month from past 6 months from millenia debit card to paytm wallet.
No we didn't .and its a glitch. Last month i got Cashback 2 times so did my friend. One around 27 th of 2nd last month ( as routine) and one in first half. Mid of the month .

Is there a way to get the history of:
  1. When do the cashback points get credited?
  2. Which month's payments do the points correspond to?
Millniea cashback got credited day before yesterday .
Usually it get credited by 27 th of the month
Max 3-4 if there is banking holiday..
Last month due to double credit glitch . This month we got it late m

In my case, I am getting conv fee added after the first 1k+1k txn. So there seems to be capping of total 2k per month on freecharge after which 1%+18gst fee gets added to the bill amount
It did not add any convenience fee even after I paid almost 7k few days ago. I suggest you break your bill in 1000s. But dont cross 1000 Rs limit. If I pay 1001 then it adds convenience fee. If it still adds the fee then try paying 900. Rs 900 gives you 9 point (tested).

It did not add any convenience fee even after I paid almost 7k few days ago. I suggest you break your bill in 1000s. But dont cross 1000 Rs limit. If I pay 1001 then it adds convenience fee. If it still adds the fee then try paying 900. Rs 900 gives you 9 point (tested).
thats what i said, when paid 1000 first and then again 1000 there was no conv fee charged. But from the third 1k, it started showing conv fee to me. And this was the first time i was using FC for cc bill payment

Back