• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Recent HDFC Infinia LTF experience & hacks?

My HDFC RM called & said I am eligible for HDFC Infinia card FYF from my present DCB LTF, & explained the process of sending a physical upgrade form to Chennai office (I know people have got upgrades over emails also).
While I understand paid Infinia has its benefits in terms of reward points, I would want to learn about the process of getting it LTF, if anyone has recently got LTF Infinia approved recently, like in July or August 2024? Does sending email to HDFC work for LTF?

I used to have Infinia in my pre-approved list and would even get calls from HDFC for FYF but I didn't know it was such a good card I kept saying no

Now that I want it my branch rm and bm have been of barely any help, anyone have any ideas? and how did you get the offer for Infinia?

Spending 8-10L on DCB in 6 months qualifies one to get Infinia paid... not LTF

Getting LTF requires higher up approvals and it is difficult to get unless you know someone up in the hierarchy

I used to have Infinia in my pre-approved list and would even get calls from HDFC for FYF but I didn't know it was such a good card I kept saying no

Now that I want it my branch rm and bm have been of barely any help, anyone have any ideas? and how did you get the offer for Infinia?
Eligibility criteria is same- 8 lacs CL, & 7.5 lacs spent in last six months. My DCB doesn't work when I travel overseas. I mentioned this acceptability issue to my RM, he checked & confirmed this eligibility.

Eligibility criteria is same- 8 lacs CL, & 7.5 lacs spent in last six months. My DCB doesn't work when I travel overseas. I mentioned this acceptability issue to my RM, he checked & confirmed this eligibility.
I don't have any existing cards
I am currently being offered DCB but the thing is same I also have international travel and DCB isn't accepted
I had it in my pre-approved list previously so I don't understand why I can't get it now

But apparently it's all driven by some algorithm which no HDFC person seems to know and they have their ways and eligibility criterias each rm decides on their own but nobody could answer the question that if I was already approved 2 months back then what changed now :p

Spending 8-10L on DCB in 6 months qualifies one to get Infinia paid... not LTF

Getting LTF requires higher up approvals and it is difficult to get unless you know someone up in the hierarchy

Would an approval from VP level guy work? Any such experiences?

Check with VP you know about GH, whose approval is required for LTF Infinia... Posting this from another thread (check last line in the image)

1724259834989.png

I don't have any existing cards
I am currently being offered DCB but the thing is same I also have international travel and DCB isn't accepted
I had it in my pre-approved list previously so I don't understand why I can't get it now

But apparently it's all driven by some algorithm which no HDFC person seems to know and they have their ways and eligibility criterias each rm decides on their own but nobody could answer the question that if I was already approved 2 months back then what changed now
Did you have pre-approved Infinia without holding any existing card? This is new.

Also, RMs see it as cross-sell opportunities- my RM said Infinia can be LTF for me, if I agree for an investment. LoL, useless offer..!! But this proves that Infinia is still LTF, we just don't know how. If someone can help on this point please.

Did you have pre-approved Infinia without holding any existing card? This is new.

Also, RMs see it as cross-sell opportunities- my RM said Infinia can be LTF for me, if I agree for an investment. LoL, useless offer..!! But this proves that Infinia is still LTF, we just don't know how. If someone can help on this point please.
Yes!
Silly me didn't know it was an actually good card
I felt like the fees was too high and I didn't want to pay it as I never had a credit card and i was like I'll only take it if it's LTF because I always heard ltf is good :p and the bank was only offering me fyf so I kept saying no until they stopped and now I'm only offered useless entry level cards on the portal

I talked to RM and he isn't ready to apply even with any cross selling offers 🤔 but he's slightly arrogant and whenever I talk to him he starts boasting about his own infinia card and his foreign trips

Yes!
Silly me didn't know it was an actually good card
I felt like the fees was too high and I didn't want to pay it as I never had a credit card and i was like I'll only take it if it's LTF because I always heard ltf is good :p and the bank was only offering me fyf so I kept saying no until they stopped and now I'm only offered useless entry level cards on the portal

I talked to RM and he isn't ready to apply even with any cross selling offers 🤔 but he's slightly arrogant and whenever I talk to him he starts boasting about his own infinia card and his foreign trips
IIRC i didn't even have a cibil at that point
Just a long relationship with the bank and an account that held good savings we collected over the years

Back