• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any tip for apply cc

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Maybe, Maybe Not.

As I mentioned in my previous post, not everything can be discussed here. An experienced CA can help with this matter.

Also, since he mentioned family income, HUF is also an option.

@vaibhav111
Yeah I did read that. For sole proprietorship which I know need gst cause I'm too a sole proprietor need GST and then only you can open current Account.

banker

TF Buzz
Listen OP.. you have long journey so deposit in some zero MAB Account I don't tell which search in the forum second keep using as per need don't over use to chase cc offer and in 6 months time you will pre approved offer for around 10 to 50k approx could be higher too. And slowly apply after 1 year from approval of pre approved cc for LTF card.
Okay thanks alot

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yeah I did read that. For sole proprietorship which I know need gst cause I'm too a sole proprietor need GST and then only you can open current Account.
Depending on the turnover, you may not have to register your business for GST. The threshold is Rs. 40 lakh for the sale of goods, Rs. 20 lakh for services, and Rs. 10 lakh for certain businesses. In short, the obligation to register for GST depends on the turnover and nature of the business. Moreover, you don't need GST to open a current account.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Brother @bankerfirst of all,change your name😂
Then transfer funds to your existing kotak account & try to do transactions using it's dc & account(upi), you'll get pre-approved offer soon.

cardy

TF Ace
We dont need to file ITR becoz we are ST n thats why i always pay in cash for everything so i only use bank account for mutual fund or for FD
Why don't you consider asking your manager for a credit card where you have FD and mutual fund.

And also you can have a credit card against FD.