• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any working cc to bank method at minimal charges ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt final charges shouldn't be this low. There is a reason why many merchants accept CC but don't accept upi on cc.

Nothing as such in bharatpay
As money is in wallet to bank .for merchant
Or maybe I m not getting your point 😃

sidp

TF Ace
Nothing as such in bharatpay
As money is in wallet to bank .for merchant
Or maybe I m not getting your point 😃
You mean adding money to you wallet then sending to merchant?

Or directly using rupay cc on merchant qr?

Ppi transfer>2k is ~1.2%. But I don't know about how only 1.25% mdr for cc. Even some govt sites don't accept upi on cc.

Either it is low specifically for bharatpay or some charges yet to be settled.

I have read in Multiple sources that mdr on upi by cc is more than cc swipe. Which also makes sense as more intermediary are coming into picture. May be @Abhishek012 Can clarify.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You mean adding money to you wallet then sending to merchant?

Or directly using rupay cc on merchant qr?
As customer there is no charges
Scan & pay to merchant
Money is stored in quasi wallet / bhartpe
You can transfer once to bank a day
For new merchant it get credited next day

sidp

TF Ace
As customer there is no charges
Scan & pay to merchant
Money is stored in quasi wallet / bhartpe
You can transfer once to bank a day
For new merchant it get credited next day
I know there is no charge for customers. But I thought cost to merchant was much higher.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Buy something from the Decathlon, return it the next day. They'll transfer the money to your account in a few days.
Confirm with them if the process is still the same.
I'm not into rotation but I genuinely had to return something that I had bought using CC (small amount, around 1k). They gave an option of cash return or account transfer, I chose cash. If it was a large amount, they said they could only have transferred to my back account which takes a few days.
Of course I would not suggest you do it regularly.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Lagta hai ab inka game bajana padega. I am a freelancer (web design & development), local money lender and have income from rental properties. I selected IT Services/Individual while registering in bharatpe keeping freelance business in mind. Also, my bharatpe account is about 12 months old. Have enabled rupay cc option when it was introduced. Still no luck.

Paytm also doesn't work. So, I thought maybe current account is needed.