• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got upgrade or limit enhancement on IDFC CC/ How to get idfc select card?

arjun

TF Select
I have been researching for last 2-3 months after getting IDFC first millennia card, & I found out almost no one has got any LE or card upgrade. So can anyone share their experience regarding IDFC if they hold any card or use their service. I am trying to get their wealth card so anyone knows for C2C method how much limit needed to get wealth card.

I have got the LE while requesting for upgrade from Millennia to Select. For Wealth, I heard you need to have minimum limit of 5 lac for existing Select card.

You can also take a look at this post on twitter:

Last edited:
I have got the LE while requesting for upgrade from Millennia to Select. For Wealth, I heard you need to have minimum limit of 5 lac for existing Select card.

You only got LE? No upgrade?
How long did it take for LE from the day you sent your income docs?

What about select cc? How can we get that? How much limit you had before you asked for LE and How much LE you got?

@TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @jatinkrmalik @ashwink
Guys I am trying to get IDFC select for more than 8 months now, I want to know the eligibility, Please help I want to apply C2C want to know how much should be minimum limit on the current cc to get Select? Also ITR or salaried eligibility if anyone knows than please share. I have millennia right now. I have icici Apay, icici coral, axis ace, hdfc moneyback, indus legend coming in 2-3 days.

Guys I am trying to get IDFC select for more than 8 months now, I want to know the eligibility, Please help I want to apply C2C want to know how much should be minimum limit on the current cc to get Select? Also ITR or salaried eligibility if anyone knows than please share. I have millennia right now. I have icici Apay, icici coral, axis ace, hdfc moneyback, indus legend coming in 2-3 days.
IDFC has one of the worst upgrade/ LE system so far. So don't expect much. That's what I can say. That's the reason I don't hold any IDFC cards

IDFC has one of the worst upgrade/ LE system so far. So don't expect much. That's what I can say. That's the reason I don't hold any IDFC cards
Exactly my point, I have discussed with many people in my group but even for people with 40L+ ITR they haven't got any LE/upgrade from bank side, always have to ask for.

you need 5L limit on other bank card for wealth
salary/ITR - 36L (yearly salary)
they are not offering LE/upgrade easily... trying from last 1 year maybe... still fighting

you need 5L limit on other bank card for wealth
salary/ITR - 36L (yearly salary)
they are not offering LE/upgrade easily... trying from last 1 year maybe... still fighting
I want Select credit card as for wealth I know I am not eligible yet but what if I have icici coral with 400k limit should i go for idfc select?

Well, I was able to get a LTF free upgrade from IDFC Select to IDFC Wealth card based on my then DCB statement (C2C). They did however also asked for 3 salary slips or last ITR as well.

I want Select credit card as for wealth I know I am not eligible yet but what if I have icici coral with 400k limit should i go for idfc select?

You can try apply C2C for the upgrade, getting IDFC Select should be a piece of cake. I did share the exact mail (creditcard@idfcfirstbank.com) and process I followed for the same, you can try that here:

Good luck! Keep us informed.

Back