• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got upgrade or limit enhancement on IDFC CC/ How to get idfc select card?

arjun

TF Select
I have been researching for last 2-3 months after getting IDFC first millennia card, & I found out almost no one has got any LE or card upgrade. So can anyone share their experience regarding IDFC if they hold any card or use their service. I am trying to get their wealth card so anyone knows for C2C method how much limit needed to get wealth card.

Well, I was able to get a LTF free upgrade from IDFC Select to IDFC Wealth card based on my then DCB statement (C2C). They did however also asked for 3 salary slips or last ITR as well.

You can try apply C2C for the upgrade, getting IDFC Select should be a piece of cake. I did share the exact mail (creditcard@idfcfirstbank.com) and process I followed for the same, you can try that here:

Good luck! Keep us informed.
Thanks for the input 👍
I have few questions, Hope you will be able to answer.
1. How you got Idfc select in the first place?
2. What was the Limit in Select?
3. What limit you got on Wealth?
4. Why are you not upgrading to Infinia if you have 13.5L limit on DCB?

I have been researching for last 2-3 months after getting IDFC first millennia card, & I found out almost no one has got any LE or card upgrade. So can anyone share their experience regarding IDFC if they hold any card or use their service. I am trying to get their wealth card so anyone knows for C2C method how much limit needed to get wealth card.
Ask for CLE by sending three months salary slips to banker@idfcfirstbank.com. They provide Wealth CC of you have credit limit of 5L+. With credit limit of around 3L, one may ask for upgrade to Select CC.

They gave me a pre-approved Classic card with 59k limit - I think based on my deposits and stuff with them - I chose to make it Millenia instead for the same limit when applying to avail it. I got the Millenia and am now using it.

I have presently a limit of 1.5L on a PNB card and 1.3L on HDFC card. What is the minimum limit for Select? And could I do email asking a C2C upgrade?

They gave me a pre-approved Classic card with 59k limit - I think based on my deposits and stuff with them - I chose to make it Millenia instead for the same limit when applying to avail it. I got the Millenia and am now using it.

I have presently a limit of 1.5L on a PNB card and 1.3L on HDFC card. What is the minimum limit for Select? And could I do email asking a C2C upgrade?
For Select minimum limit should be around 3L. Not sure, if LE upgrade is available through C2C.

For Select minimum limit should be around 3L. Not sure, if LE upgrade is available through C2C.
Do you know if they make a hard pull on CIBIL for that? I guess I'll probably have to share income details rather than C2C.

I'll be asking PNB for a raise once my returns for this year are assessed, but until then the 1.5L it isn't enough for upgrade to Select anyway.

Do you know if they make a hard pull on CIBIL for that? I guess I'll probably have to share income details rather than C2C.

I'll be asking PNB for a raise once my returns for this year are assessed, but until then the 1.5L it isn't enough for upgrade to Select anyway.
For LE usually banks don't do hard pull, should be the same for IDFC.

Back