• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone having pnb Rupay select

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have pnb account from like 7-8 year .
I never used it in last 3-4 year but it is active
Got Gov DBT benefits somehow it got credited in pnb account & i didn't used it in long time .

Rn it had Rupay classic debit card

How to get rupay select wellness Debit card
I know i have to request via branch .

Does pnb gives rupay select on every account?
Anyone having pnb rupay select - share your experience of getting it

Last edited:
Solution
@DocFixIt
First thing you should know PNB Rupay Select DC charges - Rs. 500/- Issuance, Rs. 750/- Annual maintainance

As per eligibiltiy, Rupay select Debit card can be given to "Customers maintaining QAB Rs. 50,000/- or more"

If you are not maintaing it there are other ways-
1. Go to Branch and write an appliation to provide you a Rupay select Debit card mention that you are okay with Issuance charge of Rs. 500/- and Annual maintainance charges of Rs. 750/-

2. If they deny it, fund your account above 50k and write an application to upgrade your savings account variant to PNB Elite Premium. If they agree, this might take few days to reflect. You will get a Rupay select DC automatically. If not, raise the request via...
I have pnb account from like 7-8 year .
I never used it in last 3-4 year but it is active
Got Gov DBT benefits somehow it got credited in pnb account & i didn't used it in long time .

Rn it had Rupay classic debit card

How to get rupay select wellness Debit card
I know i have to request via branch .

Does pnb gives rupay select on every account?
Anyone having pnb rupay select - share your experience of getting it
Hi @Vasuki ,

Any update on getting PNB RuPay Select DC ? Can you share update on the MAB, Charges?

Reason why I'm asking is...
On PNB website DC section it mention 750 AMC...
Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.44.56 PM.webp
On PNB website Elite account section it mention 400 AMC..

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.43.04 PM.webp

It is confusing.. Let me know your PNB experience since you might have got it by now.

i applied PBN Select debit card through branch yesterday on Normal account, they are ok even if current account balance is > 50k ( QAB > 50k is not mandatory). I didn't upgrade my account to higher variant as it will incur charges if the balance drops below 50k

i applied PBN Select debit card through branch yesterday on Normal account, they are ok even if current account balance is > 50k ( QAB > 50k is not mandatory). I didn't upgrade my account to higher variant as it will incur charges if the balance drops below 50k
So there were no charges for you?

charges are there for me. because my account type is SB Normal. you need to change the account type to Elite and maintain 50k balance always to waive charges in PNB or account should be salary account

charges are there for me. because my account type is SB Normal. you need to change the account type to Elite and maintain 50k balance always to waive charges in PNB or account should be salary account

Did they confirm that getting elite with 50k balance will get the charges waived? I went to branch and asked but they didn’t have any information…

Did they confirm that getting elite with 50k balance will get the charges waived? I went to branch and asked but they didn’t have any information…
I haven’t asked them, but as per website all Elite accounts has waiver for debit card fee. When they apply it will show in system for them.. that’s how they found 50k is required for me to apply

Ironically, when I was charged for the supposedly free RuPay Platinum card, I filed a CGRMS complaint and was advised to apply for a RuPay Select card, which was said to have no annual or joining fees. However, upon applying at the branch, charges were applied immediately after processing. Even the branch team was clueless. I've been maintaining a 50k balance for years.

I haven’t asked them, but as per website all Elite accounts has waiver for debit card fee. When they apply it will show in system for them.. that’s how they found 50k is required for me to apply
Ironically, when I was charged for the supposedly free RuPay Platinum card, I filed a CGRMS complaint and was advised to apply for a RuPay Select card, which was said to have no annual or joining fees. However, upon applying at the branch, charges were applied immediately after processing. Even the branch team was clueless. I've been maintaining a 50k balance for years.
Having and maintaining 50k is the eligibility criteria for Rupay Select card in PNB. That means you are eligible to apply for the Card and the card will show in their system to apply for your account if you maintain such AMB. That doesn't means that the charges will be waived off. Therefore , if any banker says so ask them to provide in writing or via mail. Yes, it is written on website, but when I confirmed with BM and RM of nearby branch they failed to validate and provide in writing.

Also, the charges are mentioned different for the same RSDC card in different place on their website. That is another doubt.

In short they also don't know if it is true or not.

Having and maintaining 50k is the eligibility criteria for Rupay Select card in PNB. That means you are eligible to apply for the Card and the card will show in their system to apply for your account if you maintain such AMB. That doesn't means that the charges will be waived off. Therefore , if any banker says so ask them to provide in writing or via mail. Yes, it is written on website, but when I confirmed with BM and RM of nearby branch they failed to validate and provide in writing.

Also, the charges are mentioned different for the same RSDC card in different place on their website. That is another doubt.

In short they also don't know if it is true or not.
Your post doesn't make any sense in my case and I do not understand what you want to communicate.

I have already written everything. Yes, one thing I missed is that I have had an elite account for a very long time. I thought it was self-understood.
Read again if you have missed it, I have this in writing. The CGRMS team replied to my complaint when I was charged for Rupay Platinum DC. They wrote me to apply for a Rupay select card from the Branch as that has no joining and annual fees for my account variant.

Your post doesn't make any sense in my case and I do not understand what you want to communicate.

I have already written everything. Yes, one thing I missed is that I have had an elite account for a very long time. I thought it was self-understood.
Read again if you have missed it, I have this in writing. The CGRMS team replied to my complaint when I was charged for Rupay Platinum DC. They wrote me to apply for a Rupay select card from the Branch as that has no joining and annual fees for my account variant.

"""However, upon applying at the branch, charges were applied immediately after processing. """

Your previous comment which I quoted above sounds like """ after CGRMS team said that no annual or joining fees will be there, you applied for rupay select but charges were applied immediately after processing."""

I hope that is not the case.

So all in all you applied RSDC ? When was it that you applied and till now any charges levied or levied but reversed?

Back