• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone interested in closing fi and Jupiter account in a specific date like 25th September. For a greater impact.

I tried and was hell bent to close
2 THINGS STOPPED ME
1. I was told on chat that the AMB is not required and I have a Lifetime free bank account without any need to maintain any balance. (I have taken pics of it as there is no way to send the chat transcript to email and screenshots are not allowed)
2. If you spend 25k on the debit card in a year, there will be no card charges as well.
I have sent mail and they have sent me in writing that there will be no charges for me on non maintenance. And same like you on dc charges

But God knows when they bend
Check revised charges of Fi and Jupiter on federal Bank official website.
It is mentioned non - maintenance charges 200 , other than that everything is manipulative .
Jupiter has started their plan , first they will tell it's free but later on they will start charging in the name of something.

Do you remember when Jupiter gave 10% cashback on UPI payments?
1724420505087.webp

Don't trust them on anything. They have no spine.
Source: I was among the first 100-200 beta users of Jupiter. I am connected with the original tech team. Things have changed a lot since then.

Do you remember when Jupiter gave 10% cashback on UPI payments?
View attachment 66060

Don't trust them on anything. They have no spine.
Source: I was among the first 100-200 beta users of Jupiter. I am connected with the original tech team. Things have changed a lot since then.
Myself beta user too in Jupiter and fi both
But now I think they have lost it

Same with me. Beta user for both and it took a while to get onboarded on Jupiter because Federal did not allow Fi account holders to be onboarded.
But I also got an email with the same info so I will stay until April 2025.
P.S _ I did mention this community's plan of mass account closure :)

I too want to close my jupiter account, however I created it 19 days ago so they are asking for closure charges of 118rs. Waiting for 6 months so that it can be closed without any charges then..

Back