• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone know what's the MCC code of WWW AMAZON IN merchant name ?

For Add Money Txns "WWW AMAZON IN"
Belongs to MCC "6540"

For gift card I was getting AMAZON GIFT CARD Which belongs to MCC 5947

Now I am getting Only "AMAZON" for GV purchases.

I never got WWW..... for GV Purchases.

If I get it in Future then I will Update
How to know the MCC? 😅

Is there any benefit with onecard to buy Amazon gv
Yes, you can get 1.6% cashback on purchasing Amazon Pay Gift Card and 2% on purchasing Amazon Shopping Voucher via OneCard in OneCard app.

You'll see "3x rewards" on Amazon Pay Gift Card and "5x rewards" on Amazon Shopping Voucher which is above the base reward.

But the "catch" here is that purchasing gift cards in OneCard app comes under "Shopping" category in spends, you'll need to spend on two more categories for atleast 1 paise in order to get 1.6% and 2% cashback on Amazon Pay and Amazon Shopping Vouchers respectively, failure to do that leads to getting 0.8% and 1.2% cashback which is useless in my opinion.

For Add Money Txns "WWW AMAZON IN"
Belongs to MCC "6540"

For gift card I was getting AMAZON GIFT CARD Which belongs to MCC 5947

Now I am getting Only "AMAZON" for GV purchases.

I never got WWW..... for GV Purchases.

If I get it in Future then I will Update
How you know that marchant category code of Amazon pay wallet add money is 6540???
Brother please reply what is the merchant category code of
Paytm wallet add money
And mobikwik wallet add money???
Please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

@VISHESH_BANSAL Do the know the mcc for Amazon pay india Pvt Ltd, when we select Amazon pay gateway on sites like Cleartrip and goibibo and don't have enough money/gv balance and then select credit card option?
There are two Cases.

If while doing Partial Payment by Card, Amount first gets added to wallet and then Full Payment is made via Wallet then it is wallet.

If amount is not added to wallet and directly paid to Merchant then Last time when I used it on Dominos it was Electronics MCC for Domnios Payment😂

Last edited:
Back