• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone tried amex eligibility checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I was navigating amex site and saw this page but I couldn't see any form.

That experian tieup not yet established I think so as of now not enabled
If want dm me I can share an official connect v card

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
That experian tieup not yet established I think so as of now not enabled
If want dm me I can share an official connect v card
I was approved for a card with a limit from 1.8 to 2 lakh without any documents. The application is stuck due to non availability of address proof. I have postpaid bill but am not available in the location to give it. Is there any way out?
20222646901205INR

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I have paid SmartEarn card. Spending 40K will reverse the fees on the card. Limit is 2.3 Lakh. I just wanted to get into the Amex Ecosystem so I got this card. I spent around 4.3k in the first month and I got 493 Rewards Point. Overall I think it's decent but I will switch to MRCC when I will get the offer from Amex Itself. I was eligible for MRCC and Gold Charge without any income proof as well.
The funny thing, my office is on the same floor as Amex. So I applied the card from my office walked out on the floor went to their office to the Customer Care point asked them to take my documents for my application and boom application accepted within 1 day and card dispatched

Satish

TF Premier
I have paid SmartEarn card. Spending 40K will reverse the fees on the card. Limit is 2.3 Lakh. I just wanted to get into the Amex Ecosystem so I got this card. I spent around 4.3k in the first month and I got 493 Rewards Point. Overall I think it's decent but I will switch to MRCC when I will get the offer from Amex Itself. I was eligible for MRCC and Gold Charge without any income proof as well.
The funny thing, my office is on the same floor as Amex. So I applied the card from my office walked out on the floor went to their office to the Customer Care point asked them to take my documents for my application and boom application accepted within 1 day and card dispatched
Great 👍

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Lucky you,!. So u mean you were new to amex but they gave u card (approved) without income documents?

vip3rc5

TF Premier
Lucky you,!. So u mean you were new to amex but they gave u card (approved) without income documents?
They said I don't need to furnish Income proof if I want to get SmartEarn or MRCC or Gold Charge card. any other card would have required me to furnish income proof. Though they were persistent that I should apply for MRCC but I can't achieve 1.5 lakh spend on Amex alone so I went with SmartEarn

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to get gold charge + mrcc
Planed to spend 72k on gold charge and 2.4L on MRCC

Does this plan looks good? This is will be my first cards which will have points game

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
They said I don't need to furnish Income proof if I want to get SmartEarn or MRCC or Gold Charge card. any other card would have required me to furnish income proof. Though they were persistent that I should apply for MRCC but I can't achieve 1.5 lakh spend on Amex alone so I went with SmartEarn
Good 40k spend will make fee waiver then

Last edited:

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
I was approved for a card with a limit from 1.8 to 2 lakh without any documents. The application is stuck due to non availability of address proof. I have postpaid bill but am not available in the location to give it. Is there any way out?
20222646901205INR
No . Need either Aadhar,DL,Voter ID or passport

Status
Not open for further replies.