• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APAY & recent via twitter Platinum CC, Now iMobile offers Zero Balance Account? Any issues with taking it?

There is zero bal a/c, proceed with this application, you will get option to fund 95k at end or 0 funding 10k bal, chose 95k funding then it will be 0 bal.
Remember before initial funding, there would be a page for tncs, there they will ask for access to credit report, disagree with that, otherwise they will make personal enquiry. Even if you get the same, just mail them, they remove it easily

So I messaged them on twitter and they said something about 2 different accounts.

One requires initial amount of 95k funding and then can be Zero MAB.

Other can be zero to start but needs 10k Balance.

:P Ask them for names and she could not clarify.

There is zero bal a/c, proceed with this application, you will get option to fund 95k at end or 0 funding 10k bal, chose 95k funding then it will be 0 bal.
Thanks for sharing. Got a call and they said similar. But I wonder if its one A/C Type or 2 diff types.
Remember before initial funding,
there would be a page for tncs, there they will ask for access to credit report, disagree with that, otherwise they will make personal enquiry.
Got most of the above.
Below: Get "the same" "remove it" ?
Get what and remove what?
Even if you get the same, just mail them, they remove it easily

Get "the same" "remove it" ?
Get what and remove what?
They will do a CIBIL hit for Personal Loan Inquiry if you don't uncheck the box as mentioned in the previous post.

Also, if you're planning for a 95k initial funding, I would recommend you to open a Wealth Account with initial funding from a nearby branch. Many threads are already available if you search the forum. The initial funding varies from ₹50k to ₹5L and depends on your negotiation skills with the branch.

Back