• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Application for Amazon Pay ICICI credit card

iM23

TF Premier
On December, 2023 I got my first ICICI credit card which is LTF HPCL coral, and just after a few days ICICI offered me Coral rupay LTF. As far as I can recall, if I am not wrong, the Amazon Pay ICICI card was showing pre-approved for me on Amazon (does it show this or I am mistaken here?) on March, 2024. But now I want to apply for it and now Amazon is showing this - Screenshot_20240530_003118_Amazon.jpg

So, is there a good chance for me to get the card if I enter my ICICI card details? Or it's just for attracting people and I have to provide income documents (which I can't)?

If I already have a card with ICICI and the card is shown as pre-approved in the Amazon app, will there be an additional CIBIL hit?
Asking because, I just applied for another card and there was an enquiry (got an SMS from CIBIL).

I do not want to have multiple enquiries in quick succession.

Thanks.

In first scenario, there won't be any CIBIL hit. Atleast last year when I applied there were no CIBIL enquiries. Card was generated instantly within 5-10 seconds.

If they are doing CIBIL check nowadays then I am not aware of. But it shouldn't if it's pre-approved.
Maybe op can attempt after Aug mid so that if hit in CIBIL also moved to next month

Back