• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APPLIED FOR AXIS BANK FLIPKART CC VIA FLASK AXIS WEBSITE

kingkhaan

TF Buzz
Hi
I just applied for FLIPKART CC
- CIBIL 755
- ONECARD FD BASED 55k
- ICIC 0 balance account since 6 months

I applied for FLIPKART CC on the FLASH WEBSITE , they took the application page where I had put self-employed and submitted details, they didn't ask for any document for income verification, I just submitted and got a message saying application is submitted. I got a SMS with the application number and they said they will provide application status shortly but I dint receive anything yet

Is it normal, what are the chances of approval.

If u dont have axis savings account.... An agent will come... And ask for kyc and income details.. Since u applied self employed itr will be asked... Or any cc statement with 50000 + limit.... One card is not accepted for c2c except bank of baroda credit card application..... Mostly it will be rejected....

Hi
I just applied for FLIPKART CC
- CIBIL 755
- ONECARD FD BASED 55k
- ICIC 0 balance account since 6 months

I applied for FLIPKART CC on the FLASH WEBSITE , they took the application page where I had put self-employed and submitted details, they didn't ask for any document for income verification, I just submitted and got a message saying application is submitted. I got a SMS with the application number and they said they will provide application status shortly but I dint receive anything yet

Is it normal, what are the chances of approval.
Axis takes atleast 1 week to respond.

Back