• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied For IDFC CC Got Rejected Immediately With The Error

ImKushal

TF Select
Hello Team TF,
I've applied for IDFC CC after 1 yr but i got rejected instantly with the same Pop-up which was showing 1yr ago Saying

"Sorry we can't proceed

It seems you already have an Application in progress. Kindly connect at banker@idfcfirstbank.com for an update on your existing application. "
I never applied for this card earlier still it has got rejected and when i dropped the email to CS
They're saying I don't have any pending Application what should i do
Maybe it happened Bcoz i closed Flipkart Pay Later Which was Powered by IDFC
Please Help

Attachments

• IMG_20240707_101618.webp
    IMG_20240707_101618.webp
    378.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello Team TF,
I've applied for IDFC CC after 1 yr but i got rejected instantly with the same Pop-up which was showing 1yr ago Saying

"Sorry we can't proceed

It seems you already have an Application in progress. Kindly connect at banker@idfcfirstbank.com for an update on your existing application. "
I never applied for this card earlier still it has got rejected and when i dropped the email to CS
Please Help
Use a different number and give it a try

Use a different number and give it a try
Already applied 2 times with same number and Email got rejected 3-4 days ago

CIBIL also got hit by IDFC
Should i process offline through Branch Agent or should i try by myself online? But Pan adhar number is same so they'll not reject it again even with different no. N email?

Hello Team TF,

"Sorry we can't proceed

Please Help

Did you refresh your browser since the last year?

Couldn’t help, please excuse. :LOL:

Hello Team TF,

"Sorry we can't proceed

Please Help
Do you hold any IDFC cards before applying for this one?

I emailed them they're denying They don't have pending Application

Keep escalating until you reach the top. Then, file an RBI complaint with screenshots saying that bank says one thing in email but the application process suggests something else.

Meanwhile, you should also consider if you must have this card. A financial product, or anything in life for that matter, is supposed to work for us, not the other way around.

Keep escalating until you reach the top. Then, file an RBI complaint with screenshots saying that bank says one thing in email but the application process suggests something else.

Meanwhile, you should also consider if tou must have this card. A financial product, or anything in life for that matter, is supposed to work for us, not the other way around.
Also, try to follow up with them on regular basis

This is not related to pay later.
Share some light on your recent applications, usage, and rejections
Recently updated CIBIL report Data:

CIBIL 784

Applied for Icici Card on 2nd July which is under Process (posted thread about it yesterday)

SBI 2nd card applied on 27 june rejected through sprint idk why already having simply click card

Got Pre approved AU PL in June (CIBIL Got Hit)

And holding other CC SBI 79k, PNB 75K, INDIAN BANK CC 82K, BOB 60K (NOW LE TO 78K), AXIS 61K (NOW LE TO 71K (130K), that's it
One HL Going on of 14.5L

2 PL 150k x 2
1 BL 15k

ITR FILLED 696K Of 2024-25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240707_113818.webp
    Screenshot_20240707_113818.webp
    177.5 KB · Views: 4
Recently updated CIBIL report Data:

CIBIL 784

Applied for Icici Card on 2nd July which is under Process (posted thread about it yesterday)

SBI 2nd card applied on 27 june rejected through sprint idk why already having simply click card

Got Pre approved AU PL in June (CIBIL Got Hit)

And holding other CC SBI 79k, PNB 75K, INDIAN BANK CC 82K, BOB 60K (NOW LE TO 78K), AXIS 61K (NOW LE TO 71K (130K), that's it
One HL Going on of 14.5L

2 PL 150k x 2
1 BL 15k

ITR FILLED 696K Of 2024-25
Your Credit History age?
I guess less than 1 year
You should not have applied twice in a day

Back