• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for My Zone, recieved sms for Magnus!

sandz

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

I applied for axis my zone card seeing it's life time free now, but after the application was submitted recieved sms that my application for Magnus has been received. Contacted customer care immediately through chat and as usual they are of no help and asking me to wait 15 days to get it approved/rejected. I got hit on cibil shortly after.

Send an email to email.services@axisbank.com but haven't received any response.

What are my options now? Is there anything I can do to get myzone ltf? I'm not interested in Magnus since I would not be able to get fee waiver on it due to 15L spend criteria.

Bank representative called today afternoon for collecting kyc for magnus, but he is not aware of the LTF offer on My Zone. He said he will call back and no response from him so far. Guess LTF will not be applicable if I change the variant. Damn.

If he has enough proof of LTF Myzone card application but Magnus card gets approved, he can literally claim the Magnus as LTF bcoz of bank's fault. Damn.
That's not gonna work since the only proof i have is the sms and it says magnus. I applied by clicking on swiggy offer which redirected to axis website and choosing my zone LTF, but got the sms with magnus instead. I should have screenshoted the application loading when clicked on apply, but never thought this would happen. This bank is a joke.

That's not gonna work since the only proof i have is the sms and it says magnus. I applied by clicking on swiggy offer which redirected to axis website and choosing my zone LTF, but got the sms with magnus instead. I should have screenshoted the application loading when clicked on apply, but never thought this would happen. This bank is a joke.
Banks have each and every info tied to your reference number from scratch till application end result. But you would've to fight a lot.

Hi guys,

I applied for axis my zone card seeing it's life time free now, but after the application was submitted recieved sms that my application for Magnus has been received. Contacted customer care immediately through chat and as usual they are of no help and asking me to wait 15 days to get it approved/rejected. I got hit on cibil shortly after.

Send an email to email.services@axisbank.com but haven't received any response.

What are my options now? Is there anything I can do to get myzone ltf? I'm not interested in Magnus since I would not be able to get fee waiver on it due to 15L spend criteria.
Did you sign application form wherein Card name was mentioned?

Try tracking your application it should show as myzone

Since I didn't get any further updates, checked the status through CC application tracker, it says application has been rejected due to banks internal policy norms. The representative just collected by salary slip and nothing else. Kyc was through Aadhar. Will try to connect with the representative tomorrow to find out what's the issue. Will post here if I get any updates.

Back