• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for SBI Cashback, daily spam call

cowcoconut

TF Premier
I applied for SBI cashback 10 days ago. KYC was done. For the past 9 days I've been getting 2 calls daily from some SBI Card number (according to truecaller). When I pick up they cut the call.
I blocked one of their numbers, now they switched to another.
The numbers are :
+91 44-30811290
+91 44-69055202

Anyone know what to do?

The number you mentioned is not a spam call, it's the official SBI Credit Card Application Verification call. Your application will be rejected if you don't pick up this call.

It's possible that there are network issues causing the calls to get disconnected after you pick them up.
They will call multiple times ..dw.
@DocFixIt too faced the same issue
Yo ..

I have done my KYC.
When I pick up the call, they instantly cut the call - every single time for the past 9 days. It's getting annoying, I don't want this card if the first interaction itself is like this.
When I call back, they reject the call.
That's bug bro ..
It will get connected unless phone verification u can't get cc

That's bug bro ..
It will get connected unless phone verification u can't get cc
Okay, but it's not like it happened once or twice, it's been happening every single day for the past 9 days.
I'll unblock these numbers since you say it's a bug. But if it keeps happening I'll block them again, I can't keep getting these many pointless call during office hours.

Okay, but it's not like it happened once or twice, it's been happening every single day for the past 9 days.
I'll unblock these numbers since you say it's a bug. But if it keeps happening I'll block them again, I can't keep getting these many pointless call during office hours.
It's frustrating but refresh your phone .. call should get connected eventually
9 days is long time ..
Complaint to them on Twitter.

I have done my KYC.
When I pick up the call, they instantly cut the call - every single time for the past 9 days. It's getting annoying, I don't want this card if the first interaction itself is like this.
When I call back, they reject the call.
Hopefully, the 5% cashback from the SBI Cashback Card will compensate for the annoying calls.😁😁

This is verification calls. Spam calls starts just after getting the card for their CPP program. After doing few transactions, you will keep on getting calls for converting it to flexi pay EMI. Daily 1-2 calls I get from SBI!

Back