• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for SBI Cashback, daily spam call

cowcoconut

TF Premier
I applied for SBI cashback 10 days ago. KYC was done. For the past 9 days I've been getting 2 calls daily from some SBI Card number (according to truecaller). When I pick up they cut the call.
I blocked one of their numbers, now they switched to another.
The numbers are :
+91 44-30811290
+91 44-69055202

Anyone know what to do?

I recently applied for sbi cc.
I already blocked unknown no or unsaved no.
Once I was checking my call history got to know same sbi is calling me Twice a day using different mobile no. Than I disabled the settings and got the call for verification of details thrice for next 3 days on day 1 verified my details after that I told them I already verified my details. And they cut the call after a week my card got approved and recieved the physical card after 20 days.

This is verification calls. Spam calls starts just after getting the card for their CPP program. After doing few transactions, you will keep on getting calls for converting it to flexi pay EMI. Daily 1-2 calls I get from SBI!
I received a call from SBI after my card was approved. The representative said the call was to explain the benefits of my SimplyClick Card, so I let her explain everything for about 5 minutes. At the end, she said, 'All these benefits cost only 2499 + GST. Shall I proceed?'

I was like: 1000204777.jpg

I applied for SBI cashback 10 days ago. KYC was done. For the past 9 days I've been getting 2 calls daily from some SBI Card number (according to truecaller). When I pick up they cut the call.
I blocked one of their numbers, now they switched to another.
The numbers are :
+91 44-30811290
+91 44-69055202

Anyone know what to do?
These are verification calls.
They don't cut the phone, your phone hangs up the call.

Solutions for these (tried and tested) -
1. uninstall Truecaller for a week. Once the verification is done and application is approved reinstall again.
2. Check your call settings, make sure the below settings are turned off.

1000091959.jpg

These are verification calls.
They don't cut the phone, your phone hangs up the call.

Solutions for these (tried and tested) -
1. uninstall Truecaller for a week. Once the verification is done and application is approved reinstall again.
2. Check your call settings, make sure the below settings are turned off.

View attachment 50215
I don't think true caller auto rejects calls. SBI card shown as a verified business on truecaller, not a spam number.
Also, once in a while I can hear some white noise from the other side.

It's either some guy trolling me or some techincal issue that's normal for SBI.

I don't think true caller auto rejects calls. SBI card shown as a verified business on truecaller, not a spam number.
Also, once in a while I can hear some white noise from the other side.

It's either some guy trolling me or some techincal issue that's normal for SBI.
Anyone found solution for this. Happening with me too. From last 3 days daily 2 calls. But as soon as i pick up the call gets dropped automatically. Twice i heard some noise from other side but same dropped after that.

Back