• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for TataNeu HDFC CC. No idea what this curable documents (One Pager MID) is. Anyone know this document type?

Buddy_Maga

TF Buzz
The application was initially rejected and sent some mails to the grievance mail. Already sent them the Aadhar copy and the address declaration form through speed post 10 days back. Now they're asking to submit some documents something that I've never heard of.

I already have a existing Busnisess Regalia CC with them with 8.L limit. Still rejected my application.

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    407.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Buddy_Maga

TF Buzz
Do you have a business merchant account with HDFC? MID is Merchant Identification number.
Well, I don't. That's hilarious to even think of it and don't know why they're asking me all that. I don't see any MID mentioned in my CC statements or in my savings account details. How do I confirm this without contacting them for everything?

I noticed this in the contact details section its mentioned sole owner in relatiionship field. Maybe it has something to do with that? And there's also this Change Customer profile section to update my account type correctly. Should I update it?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-13 030926.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-13 030926.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2023-10-13 030849.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-13 030849.png
    16 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
Did you change your profile from Self employed to Salaried after you got your Business Regalia CC? Usually business Money-back and Business Regalia are given to self employed individuals whose main source of income is Business.

Buddy_Maga

TF Buzz
Did you change your profile from Self employed to Salaried after you got your Business Regalia CC? Usually business Money-back and Business Regalia are given to self employed individuals whose main source of income is Business.
I think so. This is my uncle's and doing this for him. So I think that's how he got the busniess regalia card back then. The profile and address section used to show some business name aratehr than individual name. Is it possible now to change the customer profile to retired or some other category that won't require all these hassle of documents? https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bb... -personal/Customer-Profile-Updation-Form.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-16 173214.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 173214.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: