• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for the pre-approved ICICI Coral RuPay LTF card via Netbanking yesterday, but the pre-approved offer banner for the same is still showing.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Yesterday, I applied for the pre-approved ICICI Coral RuPay credit card (LTF) for my dad via Netbanking, and it was generated instantly. But, the same offer is still showing in both iMobile app as well as netbanking, and he still has the option to apply the same. 💀

However, when I applied mine two days ago in the iMobile app, the pre-approved offer banner disappeared instantly from both iMobile as well as netbanking.

My inner devil part says, apply it again for fun. But the other part says, don't do it. 😂

Looks like ICICI's software developers forgot to add a condition to remove the offer banner once applied from netbanking. LOL

IMG20231220111854~2.jpg

EDIT: Somebody else tried it, and as expected, he got the following error:
Screenshot_20231220_155201_iMobile Pay.jpg

Last edited:

ayt

TF Buzz
I can see you already have a Platinum Card. These cards won't create a separate account in CIBIL. All Gemstone cards in ICICI share a single card account in your Credit Reports.

And your credit limit will be an aggregate of 4.1L, not separate for all Gemstone Cards.
Okay so you are saying that to all these coral card will be represented by only one coral credit card which also means that in my credit report ICICI will be represented by only three cards plat,apay and coral

Regarding limit I know that icici provides it consolidated.

ayt

TF Buzz
Not visible in Net banking as well. And I think I shall wait for 24 hours as suggested in message before attempting again. However no welcome email bothers me.
But in my case it was also mention that in net banking it will be visible after 60 minutes and in reality of it took 2 hours to be visible so I think you should check the Internet Banking and if that doesn't help you should contact the customer care they will confirm if the card is generated on the same date they will confirm if the card is generated on that date or not

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Separate card accounts, yet having a common CL ?! Confusing.
It's not a common limit sir. It's an AGGREGATE limit.
example: If you have Apay with 5L, Gemstones with 7L, then you can spend MAXIMUM 7L total from all your cards, limiting maximum spends of 5L from your Apay in this example.

Trust Me

TF Ace
example: If you have Apay with 5L, Gemstones with 7L, then you can spend MAXIMUM 7L total from all your cards, limiting maximum spends of 5L from your Apay in this example.

My APay CC and Coral CC have the same, common, shared limit. ICICI specifically said so.

Trust Me

TF Ace
It doesn't change what I said above.

In your case, you can spend a total maximum of ₹X, where X is your limit, from either of your cards.

Yes, -- that's what a "common, shared limit" means to me, as I'd said.

You wrote:

That's not what the term "AGGREGATE" conveys to me! I would think an Aggregate Limit in your example would have been 12L, and not 7L, which is still a shared limit, with an additional proviso that neither card can exceed its own limit.

In my case, ICICI had made it simpler while issuing the Coral CC by just assigning to it the same, common, shared limit as my existing APay CC, and clearly specified that too.

In either case, the respective card accounts are obviously not independent, even if they carry different numbers!

shrewdoc

TF Ace
+ + +

Would the Coral Rupay card be clubbed together with it in CIBIL or create a separate entry @shrewdoc ?
I already have APay being separately reported and don't want to create an artificial Over Leverage situation
I have already stated above that it clubs under a single card account.

Repeating again,
Plat + Coral + Rubyx + Sapphiro + Emeralde = Under Single Account

All Co-Branded have their SEPARATE accounts.

ayt

TF Buzz
An update
All cards got delivered and are working fine also confirmed that they have seperate threshold and offers as well as features
So now I have decided to keep atleast 5 of them